New Years Resolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Resolutions

Anyone got any good New Years Resolutions? Mine is to really crack down on this diet
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

diet, quit smoking, nd go to class

Comment

hope that my balls grow back to normal after cycle.. LOL
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I just quit smoking after 17 years bro....get Chantix, it really helps
        Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
        diet, quit smoking, nd go to class

Comment

I'm going to slowly try to change almost everything. I got into this "I don't give a fuc" mentality and turned into a kind off asshole. Tren always seems to steer me in a less positive direction. Right at the end of the year here I started having some real bad luck......bad karma. Luckily it wasnt to bad but my wires car accident was a wake up, thankfully she only had a sore neck. So next year I'm going to do things different, hopefully 2012 will be much better.
          ~BG~
          Last edited by ~BG~; 01-01-2012, 03:42 PM. Reason: spelling
          Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Yea I'm gonna try and go into 2012 with a little better attitude. I pretty much threw the towel in at the end of September when I got tendinitis so bad in my left elbow and right radial tendon. I started a low dose of deca/test to try and 400/500 every week and this is the third week and it's starting to feel better so my plan is to ease back into moderate routine with a little more cardio. Im gonna work on my attitude, bros I been hating the world and I'm tired of feeling like this. Tired of trying to bait people into fights on the road when their driving pisses me off. Basically gonna try n stop being such a dick. Oh yea and try and post hotter looking girls on here from now on, ya bastards. Oops see, there I frickin go already. Damnit!
            MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

ima try and stop stressing over small shit. frankly im glad 2011 is over considering i can count on 1 hand all the good things that happened to me in the last 12 months.........small goal is keep making gains in the gym every workout
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Yeah, sounds like everyone had about the same year..not hard to understand with the way the economy is right now, think it has effected everyone's attitute in one way or another...can hardly afford to keep gym membership, just need to keep focused and make it my 1 hour priority...happy new year fella's, wish you all the best this new year..!!
                test

Comment

My reolution: Gain 10 lbs of muscle, be a better husband, vote in the Presidential election, and grow my hair back! That last one might be kinda hard LOL

Comment

Ha that been my resolution for years...no matter how hard I work at gym, hair wont grow...lol
                    Originally posted by sixteentons View Post
                    My reolution: Gain 10 lbs of muscle, be a better husband, vote in the Presidential election, and grow my hair back! That last one might be kinda hard LOL

Comment

^^^ lmfao !!
                      Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
                        did u get the crazy dreams ect? i was weary about it was thinking maybe acupuncture.. not sure.. i cut down tho from a pack ed to 10 so far

Comment

i didnt get any side effects from it
                          Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                          did u get the crazy dreams ect? i was weary about it was thinking maybe acupuncture.. not sure.. i cut down tho from a pack ed to 10 so far

Comment

Ha that been my resolution for years...no matter how hard I work at gym, hair wont grow...lol
                            be careful what you wish for, you may get tons of hair growing just not on your head
                            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

man it mite come to that ...im in college and today i started liek taking the 4mg gum took one piece was on my way to school and instantly got a back of newports.. i need to lockmyself away for this to work.. cuz every1 i hang out with smokes friends brother.. i didnt wana go to the chantix room cuz the crazy dreams but i guess that could be fun..

Comment

Working...
                              X