****?/? On primo cycle?/?***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****?/? On primo cycle?/?***

This cycle will not be ran till late spring early summer.. BUT I am just overly excited to try primo so I wanted to ask you guys some questions. Firstly I wouldl appreciate info from those who have ran it or have good knowledge about it. right now I am on a bulking cycle and when the time comes I wanted to run primo for the first time.... I have 80 ml's of hg 100mg/ml Primo..

-Curious what would be a couple of good cycles I could run it with
    -Anything on cycle besides the things I'm cycling that are needed?
    -dose and length with the amount I have... i couldnt afford anymore.. but thought that was just enough.
    Any other good info would be GREATLY appreciated.

THANKS BRO'S

Im very interested in how things go. Im thinking the same thing for summer. Ill be coming off my show at the end of march so Ill stay lean and really give it a chance. What dosage are you thinking about running? I know some guys that love it and they would never run less 1000mgs, they say its a must. Thats a whole bunch of oil for one week and adds up money wise. I would run 250/test 1000/primo EW. Whats your BF% and are you going to prime before going on ?
    Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

I ran it once at 500mg and 500mg sustanon per 10 weeks. I think I need more than 500mg next time

Comment

ya that is so expensive at 1000 awk.. i thought i could start lower for it being my first time i was hoping somewhere between 600-800.. but i really dont know much about it.. all i know is,,, if i run it at 700 i get 11.5 weeks.. idk what to do i need some words of wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
          ya that is so expensive at 1000 awk.. i thought i could start lower for it being my first time i was hoping somewhere between 600-800.. but i really dont know much about it.. all i know is,,, if i run it at 700 i get 11.5 weeks.. idk what to do i need some words of wisdom
          I was thinking of running it myself! I would buy more...alot more!! I was thinking of Test/mast./ primo. It'll get costly.......hahahah

Comment

lol 8 jars was my max... ive read a bunch of people that try and do it with alot less .. think ill start at 600 and bump up

Comment

I wouldnt bump it up, primo tajkes a bit to do its thing. Do the max amount you can, with how much you have, for how long you decide . I would try to push it to 12 weeks min and would prime like a mf'r. Whats are you stats, how low is your BF ?

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

right now im 193 bf unknown.. 6ft.. i started like a twig at 160.. currently on cycle tho was gonna do primo and something in spring/summer just not sure with what and at what doses.

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                  right now im 193 bf unknown.. 6ft.. i started like a twig at 160.. currently on cycle tho was gonna do primo and something in spring/summer just not sure with what and at what doses.
                  600-800 would be good, just get in real good shape before the cycle so you get the most out of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X