ProHub with Visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProHub with Visa?

Hey just a quick question for anyone whose dealt with them. Looking at some supps from them since naps is on vaca still. They stated a 2-3 week delivery time when I chatted with them. What Im wondering about is using a visa card to pay for it. Are they g2g? No issues from anyone?

When I was on chat with them it was almost like talking to a stupid computer. I would ask a question and they would reply asking me one that I already answered. When I finally asked are they serious (in response to re-asking me a question) they answered my previous questions I asked. Didnt really give me a good vibe

They are legit, i have used them myself a few times.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Cool. Giving them a shot

Comment

Just go to walmart an load a visa or master card an use that.

Comment

Used em' - took 4 wks - they're g2g

Comment

i used prohub before and had a good experience

Comment

Just got word from WU that the money was never picked up and to come pick the money back up? Anyone else ever have this?

Comment

Guessing this sponsor is no longer g2g. Getting my cash back

Comment

Thank for the update

Comment

They are g2g you just might not have given them enough time to pick it up or followed the directions right so they knew to go pick it up.
                    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Followed instructions to a T. This isnt my first order, just first with them. Over 7 days and no pickup redflags with WU. It doesnt take over a week to pick up funds unless the persons info was already banned by WU. No response from them on contact, an no rep on here jumping in doesnt exactly show the type of business a good sponsor would provide.

I'll give any company the benefit of the doubt but at some point they need a rep answering back on the situation.
                      lostcause
                      Last edited by lostcause; 12-26-2011, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Well it round the Holiday so that may be it. order again after new year

Comment

maybe they closed for the holidays? send a ticket or contact a rep or something

Comment

Working...
                          X