What is ephedrine (part 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
    its illegal here too. was hard to find at first then slowly you started see small places selling single servings of it. im sure if you look hard enough you can find it.
    Yes but I am looking for bulk.

Comment

Originally posted by SuissePharma View Post
      Yes but I am looking for bulk.
      oh i see...too much bought in bulk here will draw heat cuz they will assume you are making crystal meth
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
        oh i see...too much bought in bulk here will draw heat cuz they will assume you are making crystal meth
        Alot of UG do their own ECA stacks... dont presume to much bro. best leave those other rec drugs out of discussion ya know... wouldnt want to attract wrong attention.
        Here in US, ECA is ibuprofen, caffeien and something else I forget, but true ECA is the BOMB prework out!!!! trust me -insane pumps and just overall awesome workout... miss the ol days when E was in Stackers! lol
        Cr?z?

Comment

The safest and most effective way to take ephedrine is on a chronic basis for as long as weight loss is desired - at least for a period of up to six months, as long term safety has not been thoroughly analyzed. Most labels recommend a period of no longer than 3 months. Additionally, it is best to start out with half of the dosage for the first few days until tolerance develops, and similarly use half of the dosage for the last few days to lessen the possible withdrawl symptoms. There is little evidence to warrant many of the cycling schedules commonly seen (such as 5 days on, 2 days off), as they may be more effective at retaining the anorectic effect but they also significantly increase the chances of an adverse event and the incidence of negative side effects (such as anxiety and insomnia). On the other hand, chronic use has been proven effective with minimal side effects in a multitude of studies.

interesting...this seems to fly in the face of the ''conventional wisdom". Has anyone used it for 3 or 6 months straight? What were the results? I used it for a month with great results and it seemed to work as good on day 30 as when I started.

Comment

Is Ephedra Legal?

As you may have already guessed, the short answer is Yes (ephedra viridis) and No (ephedra sinica). Note: ephedra sinica is also known as Ma Huang and ephedra viridis is also known as Mormon Tea.

The quick answer: When looking to buy ephedra diet pills, search for products advertising either: (1) Ephedra Viridis, (2) Mormon Tea, or (3) Ephedra Extract. All three of these options refer to ephedra that is not subject to the FDA ban.

The full story: There are many different species of ephedra around the world and it is important to note that the FDA did not ban them all. They actually did not ban the ephedra plant at all. The ephedra ban specifically targeted the active ingredient, ephedrine alkaloids, usually found in ephedra sinica. If you find ephedrine alkaloids or active ephedrine alkaloids on a product label, the product is probably included in the FDA ban. In order to comply with the FDA ban, avoid products advertising either: (1) ephedra sinica, (2) ephedrine alkaloids, or (3) active ephedrine alkaloids.

Special Note: The ephedra ban does not apply to the pharmaceutical industry. They continue to use ephedrine and pseudoephedrine in products like Claritin D TM and Pseudofed TM (both behind the pharmacy counter).

Comment

Working...
            X