preworkout supps..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preworkout supps..

i have tried so many of them but just dont get that pump anymore from them.. jack3d, fierce, hemo rage, white flood, no shotgun, no xplode... i just dont know tolerance builds quickly.. anything new or that uses diff compounds that would energize me guys? and also what r ur favs.. reviews ect.. thanks

I don't think different ones will change a thing. Your adrenal glands must be exhausted. But if you want to try a different one, give MusclePharm Assault a try
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

jack3d used to work for me, not anymore
      Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

I get that way from time to time and I'll leave the pre-workout stuff alone for awhile. I'll take 2-3 No-doz and its enough caffeine take kick start a bull!! hahaha Try it out..

Comment

i have hit a plateau before with xplode. i took a week off from the stuff and that seemed to do the trick

Comment

I forgot the name but there was this new one that I tried that was phenomenal. L Leucine, Leucine peptides, BCAAs with ViNitrox. Very nice stuff.
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

i spoke with a guy in the gym, who approached his doctor before taking Jack3d due to his age (being above 50) and she recommended taking the whole container, but taking a month off afterwards to allow your body to reset and curb your dependancy. i had the same problem as you where 2 scoops wasn't as effective in the beginning and i started this and it has worked perfectly.. your work outs kinda suffer while off it but your body responds better, especially if you are able to not take caffeine through coffee and what not

Comment

The Shizandrol A in Jack3d has a profound effect in increasing dopamine and more importantly(in this case), epinephrine in the brain. This causes your adrenal glands to start pumping out adrenaline. This also causes an increase in activity in the acetylcholine neurotransmitters in the brain, which are responsible for contraction of muscle fiber. Adrenaline is your body's natural response to short-term stress or emergency situations. That, and the geranium and Theophylline to create a nice 1,2 punch caffeine-like boost. When your body starts pumping out that much adrenaline, jacking up your heart rate and prepares itself without activity, your body starts dramatically lowering your blood pressure and attempting to lower your heart rate in an attempt to maintain homeostasis.

Comment

If you could create the perfect PREWORKOUT ... What would it be? What ingredients do you think would be best?
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

i like preworkout stims. jack3d is my personal favorite. i do agree that 1 3 dimethyl becomes less effective very quick. i have never taken more than a scoop. on easier workouts like my arm routine or shoulders/traps, i use less than a scoop. maybe closer to a 1/2 scoop. i will use one tub at a time and take 2-3 wks off of it. sure it doesnt kick like the first few times i ever took it, but it does still have an effect. i can feel the increase in focus and energy. i have a bottle of pure 1 3 dimethyl caps in my supp stash. think i might have to pick up another couple before the FDA finishes their investivation and pulls it from the market. when taking the pure stuff, the standard suggestion is 25mg with 200mg cafiene.
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I just ordered assault from muscle Pharma and the hi dosed hemo rage that they say u only need one scoop.. I loved jacked but after the second bottle taking 3 scoops at a time barely did anything and made t so I only got 15 doses per container. I haven't used one in over a month so hopefully I have some success.. Have u guys done either

Comment

Assault is the closest one to Jack3d imo. Hemo rage I kinda was disappointed.. :/

Comment

try cellucor C4, stuff is amazing and prob the best tasting pre workout i've ever tried

Comment

Cellucor isn't worth the buck

Comment

do all of them pretty much have the same exact crap in them... becuz i was hoping i could find 2 things that arent that similar so i can take 3 weeks on with one and 3 weeks on wtih another and so on.. for tolerance reasons obvii... i googled top 10 pre workout supps for 2011 .. never even heard of a bunch of them but hemo was number 10 and the other i ordered was like 4.. i ordered them cuz they were the only ones they really had on the site that i order from.. Would cheque drops be a good alternative.. or WHAT ELsE would be.. i really need the extra boost

Comment

Working...
                              X