Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks so much brol
    Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
    My mans telling it like it is brotha!!! Your a part of my family as far as I'm concerned! Well said Tuffcookie...

Comment

Here Here!
      Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
      The kids come n go and whine n bitch. Then they grow up and start listening more and being patient or they move on or get put in their place. The dawgs that have been around the block a few times, some on two wheels and riding on the rims with the sparks flying out behind ( blue, safe, mbig) you know what I'm talking about.....sit back and shake our heads. I have just one statement: THIS AIN'T AMAZON.COM motherfuckers!!!!!
      I'm still waiting for an order from May...you know what? It'll get here sooner or later. If I didn't think so, I wouldn't have placed two orders after that. We got an a pretty good band of brothers here and I'm proud to have made your aquaintences and learned from all of you. When all is said and done, we few we happy few, we band of brothers will still be strong.

Comment

Well said, bro's.

Comment

Thanks, odb, i can always count on u bro.
          Originally posted by odb View Post
          their r alot of kids out their safe who never experienced the old days of aas - taking months if not years to cultivate a source @ the local gym.
          -buying from drugdealers + shitbags never knowing exactly what u where getting.

Shit, i remember once meeting my source in a parking lot to get my test, after he drives across the street to do another deal + gets busted selling 2keys to a uc.

to pop on ur computer + research + buy whatever u want + that is good shit also - priceless - i don't care if i have to wait 6 months or more.

i just hope all the ones that came on to bitch + cry scammer have the balls to comeback + set the record straight + apologize.

continue getting well safe
          (we had a similar saying " you are not a real ___ until you have been sued")

Comment

Thanks zoot.
            Originally posted by zoot View Post
            right on odb...waitin in a parkin lot for some shady shit, haha, i remember those days... Now with a click people get stuff then whine when it aint correct or late. You take a chance when you play this game. Everyone takes a hit now and then. This board is the shit and i hope you get well soon safe

Comment

Odb, sounds like we are from the same school. There is a few from the brotherhood around
              Originally posted by safelife1 View Post
              thanks, odb, i can always count on u bro.

Comment

Working...
              X