X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I expect from this cycle?

Hey guys...

So here's the cycle:

simple.. Test E @ 500 week w dbol 30mg for 5 weeks, arimidex as well and for pct both ari and nolva..

Now I'm on a cut diet, 2800 cals, 380g prot, 60g carbs (morning). Cardio every other day with core and abs. heavy weight lifting three times a week in between cardio...

So yeah, my buddies are telling me i'm dumb to run a cycle on a cut diet but i want to know you guys opinion and especially what can I really expect from this? I will not have any cheat meals or whatever. I'll follow this strict diet all cycle.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Did same exact cycle this past summer. I am now doing it again only added some deca. I have just a little extra body fat which seems impossible to lose while on this cycle. I am eating very clean, doing cardio on my days off on empty stomach. It's a great cycle for strength and size but I think if you concentrate on cutting, it may not give you the results you want. Not enough calories will hurt size and strength and like I said especially with the DBol I can't see getting cut on this cycle. I feel bloated and full (not much) and it doesn't even seem like I'm eating that much. Anyway just my opinion from my experience. Let us know how it goes.
    sigpic

Comment

I only did one cycle with dbol but I don't recall that bloating feeling. Anyway, I figure, I thought it would definitely help my keeping my mass while cutting. Probably even build some quality lean muscles while on a restricted diet, my weight lifting is done in the morning, and on heavy lifting days I usually eat a 650 cals breakfast with 60g carbs and 60g proteins, followed an hour later by that heavy lifting then, right afterward I take a fast digested carbs post work outshake (torrent).. not to mention i'm high on BCAAs, so yeah :/

thanks !

Comment

Your friends shouldn't t make fun of you bro. Test will help you hold on to size while cutting and should be the backbone for most if not all male cycles. Imo.

It's the diet that makes or breaks any cycle. That's the reason I can run a simple Prop/Tren cycle for either cutting or bulking. I make sure I have my diet dialed in.

I would have picked var or tbol instead of dbol for a cutter, but the arimidex will keep the fluid retention down. What dose are going to run the dex ?

Comment

I'd agree with two slug here. I've done 500mg of test on cycle and my results were completely dependent on the diet. The first time was a dirtier bulk and while strength and size went up a lot, I certainly had more to cut when I was finished. The second time, I cleaned up the diet a lot, but the calories just weren't there. So while I wound up a lot better looking, my size gains suffered some.

In the end it's all about what you're trying to achieve out of it. You can certainly cut on just 500mg of test. Like was stated, it's going to help you hold your size while dieting down some. You'll feel the fluid on you with the Dbol and test, but it'll come off quick once the cycle ends. You could always look at tossing some EQ or primo in there if you're looking for the extra push.

Comment

I'll probably do that next cycle, and .25 dex twice a week. thanks for all the info!

As for dbol, I chose dbol cause the water retention helps my joints, i was wounded in Afghanistan and I noticed that while on dbol, I can lift heavier weight with no pain. (shoulder area), i'm not sure i would get the same effects with var or tbol. :/

Comment

Ive known people who cut with dbol before. Its really dependent on the diet.

I agree with you on the joints. Dbol works nicely if you have some joint pain when lifting.

Comment

Agreed results are diet dependent but certain meds are better suited depending on goals

Comment

Hey guys, about the post about adding some proviron... how would yuo take it with my stack?

Comment

I'd recommend some Mast to get you dry, hard and vascular. Works as an anti estrogen as well.

I think you can gain some very nice muscle on that cycle. Keep us posted on it bro.
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                    X