to cruise or not to cruise..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to cruise or not to cruise..??

I was wondering your guy's opinion on duration of using.. I am 44 years old. Running third cycle, sus250, cyp250 stack....750mg a wk. going to do 12 week cycle. I keep hearing about guy's cruising after cycle and just doing a test. maintinence dose for couple months then cycling again...At my age does it make much sense to do the PCT route and deal with the sides of coming off, or would it be wise to just stay on a low dose as "pct" per-se and then cycle again..??

I think taking an HRT cruise dose between cycles would be a good idea.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Do blood tests. I would cycle off, do my PCT then get Blood done. see where ur at.
      who knows u may actually need HRT?
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

If you were to constantly stay on a low dose between cycles, how much would that be? Also although its sounds great, I'm 47 myself, if you never come off I would be afraid of permanent shutdown. Also how healthy is it too always be on.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
          If you were to constantly stay on a low dose between cycles, how much would that be? Also although its sounds great, I'm 47 myself, if you never come off I would be afraid of permanent shutdown. Also how healthy is it too always be on.
          It would be any where from 200mgs. a week to- 200mgs. a month.. Really depends on who the doc. is..

Comment

I run 150mg of test enth ew and I'm able hold on to my size. I started out at 250mg ew but found that 125mg to 150mg is just as effective to retain muscle. I'll be 45 next month.

At my age and 26 yrs of gear use and abuse, my ability naturally produce test is pretty much shot.

Comment

Originally posted by two_slug View Post
              I run 150mg of test enth ew and I'm able hold on to my size. I started out at 250mg ew but found that 125mg to 150mg is just as effective to retain muscle. I'll be 45 next month.

At my age and 26 yrs of gear use and abuse, my ability naturally produce test is pretty much shot.
              hahaha, Yea thats about right!! I know a guy who is currently on a (HRT) program and the doc. gives him a 200mg. a wk. shot. He said he's been talking with him to get a raise in his dose.. He does that and I'll have to get to know the doc. hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                hahaha, Yea thats about right!! I know a guy who is currently on a (HRT) program and the doc. gives him a 200mg. a wk. shot. He said he's been talking with him to get a raise in his dose.. He does that and I'll have to get to know the doc. hahahaha
                When you find out what prescription Test costs you'll probably change your mind. bro Just stick with the reliable sources you have and you'll be g2g.

Comment

Yeah, just kicking it around, think the PCT shit is harder on the body than the Test. for sure...then when you factor in the emotional shit, less energy, etc. etc. at 44 i may just say screw it and do a small dose to maintain till next cycle, don't know for sure yet...

Comment

i like the advice that ODB has. come off, do pct and get your blood work done. that way, you can make sure you are 100% on everything. you wanna know more than just your test levels, you want to know cholesterol, liver and kidney function. you want to be able to check these things on a semi regular basis.

look around in your area for a good open minded doctor who is willing to restore you to...and this is key...restore you to YOUTHFUL LEVELS.
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                      i like the advice that ODB has. come off, do pct and get your blood work done. that way, you can make sure you are 100% on everything. you wanna know more than just your test levels, you want to know cholesterol, liver and kidney function. you want to be able to check these things on a semi regular basis.

look around in your area for a good open minded doctor who is willing to restore you to...and this is key...restore you to YOUTHFUL LEVELS.
                      Good Advice Here.

Comment

Working...
                      X