Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Make sure to clean the site of injection with alcohol in a circular motion.

Thanks for the info. I'm sure some of us who are experienced at this could learn something they didn't know before. I did. Thanks again!

So I have a question for you regarding blood after pinning. I never had this issue when my wife shot me in the glutes, maybe a small spot or two of blood that could be wiped and nothing more. My wife didn't like doing it anymore, so I continued my injections myself at work. I am shooting 250-400 mg of Test a week myself with a 23g 1.5 inch needle. I have noticed over the past 8-10 weeks, that when I remove the needle, I get 5-8 nickle sized blood drops on the floor, along with a 3-4 inch trail of blood from the injection site. I usually go in most of the way with the pin, aspirate, and pump if there is no blood. I go slow and smooth on the injection, but except for just a few times, I seem to get blood as described before. I can only think of two things: I am either too tensed on the glute I am injecting into and it is pressurized out the injection hole, or I am moving the needle too much doing it myself and chunking up the meat a bit. Any ideas? Fantastic article by the way, great info! The aspiration step is really key. Also, all my needles are fresh and clean.
    Thanks!

My first cycle was all oral and I had great gains. My combo was Winstrol and Anadrol. I've taken 3 months off and now it's football season again. I'm real leary of needles but I'm a lot more comfortable after reading this article. For my second cycle I'm going to try one your pre-designed stacks. It's the Athlete Endurance Stack. Does anyone have any experience with this one and is it a good one for football. I'm 22 and I play cornerback and running back.

Hi there,

I was looking for the step by step tutorial like things for injection, You writeups is great and helped me alot.

Thank you for providing such a informative material.

Great article! I'm going to have my wife read this and watch a couple you tubes before she starts playing nurse.

Superb instructions on injections and techniques! It is for everyone. Thanks and keep posting things like this.

Great information so far!

Great reading and helpful also. Thanks and keep it up!