X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thread. Hope it helps newbites.

Comment

Sam that was a really nice post. This type of info is like gold for someone new to the game who has never ventured into the injectable arena

Comment

thanks guys, i wanted to make sure to add the stuff about infections cus this stuff is no joke. dont educate yourself and you can end up in a lot of trouble!
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

This was an awesome post!

Comment

Sam, great job on this! All the info is right there for anyone who needs to know how to safely do this!

Comment

Awesome post and great information, thank you for your time.

Comment

great post SAM
                Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Great article sam very helpful to everyone!

Comment

anyone else like to go with rear delt injections instead of side delt?
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

I read on another site that for HCG you can inject it into fat instead of muscle and that it is better absorbed that way. Is this true? Does storage temperature affect AAS in a way?

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
                        anyone else like to go with rear delt injections instead of side delt?
                        never did rear delts. seems like an akward reach to me. do you have someone else hit them for you?
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Charlesz2 View Post
                          I read on another site that for HCG you can inject it into fat instead of muscle and that it is better absorbed that way. Is this true? Does storage temperature affect AAS in a way?
                          yes, thats the way to inject HCG, sub-q. this guide was designed to help with AAS injection, but you are right on the money. use an unsulin needle. i use a 1cc syringe with 1/2inch needle, 29 guage. sterilize the area of you r belly or love handles to be injection. pull a large pinch of fat and put the 1/2 inch pin all the way in before pushing the HCG in. same technique is used for hGH

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Great info thanks Sam.

I see what you mean about the 5cc barrels being no picnic.....they are just so hard to push the juice into the muscle, Ive just shot a 2.5ml combo of test cyp/masterone e & p into my quad, took ages. Although I must say 25g pins? So much better than 23'g for comfort I will now order some 3ml barrels due to your earlier advice on the chat box thank you I only used 5's as they didnt have any 3's available today.

Comment

This is one of the best posts I've read on this site so far. There's so much to take into account when starting out on aas, alot of people starting out don't realise that its not just about being able to score legit gear. I hope the newbies find this post and absorb the info laid out by this man.

Just 1 aspect (and a very crucial one too) about starting a cycle taken care of for them to read up on. Hell even I learned something! Maximum respect sam1976.

Comment

Working...
                                X