Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legit?

Legit?

Anyone know anything about Hardcore Labs, Europe or Generic Supplements, Europe??
    I have heared amazing things about GP, but they seem to always be out of stock .

Hardcore is good shit as well as Generic both been around a while with good feedback out there.

Thanks GXR def going to be giving them a run

feedback around has been pretty good on all of the above .

Guest Guest

i have heard some neg things about them in regards to answering mail.. that is the first thing i look for in a good company.. customer service.. if u dont have that in place what else isnt in place.. just my opinion im sure there has been many happy customers

I using HCL and Genshi right now, I will let you know how I think they compare to GP

Quote Originally Posted by CFINCH007 View Post
    I using HCL and Genshi right now, I will let you know how I think they compare to GP
    never used genshi but ill tell u right now genshi doesnt compare in price or varity availible with gp by a long shot

It's all good brother. If it wasn't nappy wouldn't stock it.

question can i use the same 2ml Syringe with Needle that comes with it to take out the steroid and and without changing the needle head can i use it to Inject myself with it or is it bad?
    Go hard or Go home the world is filled with wimps we don't need them in the gym

Blog Entries

the needle will be weakened. Better change it than risk its breaking and its being stuck in your muscle unless you feel like performing a surgery yourself? better safe than sorry
    Last edited by xamo; 12-15-2011 at 03:09 PM.