Greetings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings...

New to this site, got turned onto it by another good bro. I used to be fairly active on a couple different forums, but after an extended vacation I am back with a vengeance and looking forward to growing and learning from my fellow lifters. Seems to be a lot of good information on this site.

Just wanted to say stop in and say hello. My best to all of you.

welcome, glad you're here bro...

guys, i helped above10k line up his nutrition and we started training together. he's no stranger to gear and will be going "on" soon. i'll let him fill you in on all of that if he wants. he's got heart and there in lies potential. this works out for me because i can always use motivated training partners to keep me hungry in the gym. we've got a couple months ahead of us of heavy lifting before i have to start dieting down for my march shows.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Welcome man, Im real fresh to this site too and look forwarded to learning with and from ya!

Comment

hey welcome to the site bro hope u enjoy the stay
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

Glad to have ya 10k. You hooked up with the right guy with your training!!

Comment

Whats up brother! Nice to have another lifter amongst us
            Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome...

Yes, sam1976 has been a tremendous help in my endeavor of returning to the iron. His knowledge of the sport and everything it entails is nothing short of amazing. I'm honored to have his mentorship.

And yes, I do have a cycle planned coming up here. I'll save that info for a post in the cycle log. But, in the meantime to add to my introduction slightly. I am rapidly approaching my 30's. My history with weights was minimal in my younger years, although I did wrestle throughout high school and competed in BJJ in my 20's. I am around 5'-7'ish and have weighed anywhere from 136lbs to 170lbs in the last few years of my life. I've been training solidly for about 2 years now, but never attempting to put on any real mass. Long story short, I'm getting big again. Bigger actually. And staying big...lol. I'll post up all the training and cycle info here soon, and I'll update with before/progress/after pics as well when I get the ball rolling. Once again, thanks everyone for the welcome.

Comment

Welcome brudda..this bored is tight no1 acts critical of others its real friendly here, homey even.. and yea nice choice with pairing up with same some would pay much dinero for that help lol.. good to have ya mayn

Comment

Welcome to JM bro, glad to have you!!!
                  The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                  Chat Box Talk And Rules
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                  No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Welcome to community bro, and stay well!

Comment

Welcome 10K.
                      I am Jealous u get to train with SamtheMan.
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Enjoy and be safe

Comment

Welcome, nice to have you on this awesome site. Its like Facebook for gym rats...lol
                          Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Working...
                          X