Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Beta Testers (Iphone app to track your workouts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Beta Testers (Iphone app to track your workouts)

Hey guys!

My buddy and I developed an Iphone app to track your workout routine. The App is called Gym Hero and is supposed to replace the good old paper fitness log.*
    Our main focus was to make it simple and easy to use while working out.

Right now I'm looking for people who would like to be part of the beta program to give us some feedback.*

If you have an Iphone, work out on a regular basis and want to try Gym Hero: Let me know!

You can DM me or just check out gymheroapp.com

Keep it up!
    Jannik

P.s. please watch out. Our App can make you extremely strong!

Yo!

We are still looking for people to join our beta program. If you want to check it out, holla or go to gymheroapp.com

Thanks!!!

Comment

Hey everyone!

Thank you so much for being on the beta team! You were a big help to us. Testing is finally over and Gym Hero is now available to the public :-) yipppiiii

If you want to check it out just search for 'Gym Hero' in the itunes app store! You can also go on gymheroapp.com to get some info.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Jannik

Comment

I just picked this app up. I plan on using it next week.
        Oh Really, ya think!?

Comment

Originally posted by mp340 View Post
          I just picked this app up. I plan on using it next week.
          Thanks man!

Please let me know what you like/dislike about it! Just drop me a line....

Comment

Ya first thing is you need to be able to delete history (if its there, its not obvious)... You guys should include a bunch of exercises to make it easier to get started.
            Thats all I can see from a user stand point right now. Definitely has potential, just needs a little more to make it more user friendly...
            Oh Really, ya think!?

Comment

Ya first thing is you need to be able to delete history (if its there, its not obvious)... You guys should include a bunch of exercises to make it easier to get started.
              Thats all I can see from a user stand point right now. Definitely has potential, just needs a little more to make it more user friendly...
              Hey!

Thanks a lot for getting back at me!

1. You can delete almost everything by swiping over it. We might have to put a hint somewhere to let everyone know how it works.

2. We didn't add any preset exercises because we want the app to be fully customized to the users routine plus everyone has different names for some exercises. I know it will take some time when using it at first but then you can just select it from the drop down menu. We will make this work better in a future update to save you more time.

Thanks a lot for your feedback, we really need this to make Gym Hero better! So if you have any other suggestions drop me a line...

Cheers,
              Jannik

Comment

Ya was trying to use it tonight, but was taking too much time. I need to get everything in there first then it will not be an issue with inputting info.

Ill check out the swipe.. thanks!
                Oh Really, ya think!?

Comment

Ya was trying to use it tonight, but was taking too much time. I need to get everything in there first then it will not be an issue with inputting info.

Ill check out the swipe.. thanks!
                  Yeah, you first have to get used to it I guess. I usually enter a new exercise between sets, when I take a little break. If you don't want to enter all the stuff at the gym you could also do it at home and then just work your way through it when you hit the gym. Please keep me up to date how it works for you :-)

Cheers,
                  Jannik

Comment

I don't have a Iphone but I would like to see a decent one come out for the Android.

Comment

I am starting to get in the mode of putting things in during rest. I think something that I would like to see happen is maybe a note section that is attached to each workout. So you can put in how the workout went so you know if the weight seemed off somewhere you know why. Like for me I couldnt do any pull ups this week cuz my elbows were just killing me. So I worked around it and did other things that arent part of my normal routine. It would be nice to see a month from now why I didnt do any pull ups.

I hope that makes sense.

Also it seems the samples are stuck. I delete them but they keep coming back...
                      Oh Really, ya think!?

Comment

Got to admit this app is really poor, Sorry but theres better in the app store, Its definitely no iFitness
                        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I am starting to get in the mode of putting things in during rest. I think something that I would like to see happen is maybe a note section that is attached to each workout. So you can put in how the workout went so you know if the weight seemed off somewhere you know why. Like for me I couldnt do any pull ups this week cuz my elbows were just killing me. So I worked around it and did other things that arent part of my normal routine. It would be nice to see a month from now why I didnt do any pull ups.

I hope that makes sense.

Also it seems the samples are stuck. I delete them but they keep coming back...
                          Yeah! The workout note feature will be part of the next update, probably available by the end of the week. It is the 'stage 1' workout note so far :-) You can attach a note to every workout. The next step is to be able to send yourself a note for a future workout. It could remind you of certain things you would normally forget.

Thanks for letting me know about the sample workout. You are right, it pops up every time you start the app. We will fix that.

Let me know what you think of the workout note feature after downloading the next update (hopefully it goes through the apple verification process with no problems)

Talk to you soon and thanks for your ongoing feedback!

Jannik

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
                            Got to admit this app is really poor, Sorry but theres better in the app store, Its definitely no iFitness
                            Hey!

What part of our app don't you like? I know it only includes a basic workout log so far. Our focus was to make it really simple and fast to use while working out. Now we are adding features around that in almost every update.

If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our app please let me know!!!

Cheers,
                            Jannik

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.Dumbbell View Post
                              Yeah! The workout note feature will be part of the next update, probably available by the end of the week. It is the 'stage 1' workout note so far :-) You can attach a note to every workout. The next step is to be able to send yourself a note for a future workout. It could remind you of certain things you would normally forget.

Thanks for letting me know about the sample workout. You are right, it pops up every time you start the app. We will fix that.

Let me know what you think of the workout note feature after downloading the next update (hopefully it goes through the apple verification process with no problems)

Talk to you soon and thanks for your ongoing feedback!

Jannik
                              Right on Ill check it out on next update...

NOW the next issue. Need to figure out a better way to do the weight. Scrolling forever is for the birds...
                              And it needs to go higher than 500. I was legs pressing over 800lbs and couldnt input it.
                              Oh Really, ya think!?

Comment

Working...
                              X