No announcement yet.

GP oral tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK I'm going to go ahead and fire up this old thread by asking who here has used GP oral tren and what gains/sides did you get? I'm going to place anouther order with naps shortly and it is probably going to be drols again maybe the iran stuff this time unless someone comments on the tren. I know there are at least a couple of people here that have ordered it and possibly finished a cycle of it if so please enlighten the rest of us on this particular compound. I've read mixed reviews some love it some say stay away, but I can't find any reviews on GPs version. I'm looking for sides to benefits ratio on the GP oral tren if anyone has experience share some info.

Comment

Originally posted by geoled View Post
      I'm thinking about ordering the Oral Tren and running it with 50mg's of Anavar and a natural test booster (activate extreme). Anavar, Week 1-6 @ 50mg's. Oral Tren, Week: 2,3,4. Activate Extreme, Week 1-6.

It's going to be a cut cycle and wondering if I should even throw in an ECA stack or Clen to Shred up. (I know Anavar and Tren already do enough damage on fat but wondering if it's even worth it to throw that in)

My other question is a PCT. Will I even need it?
      The activate extreme has no business in your cycle. I'd throw it in while doing the PCT which IMO yes, you will need to do a PCT. I"m not sure how the orals are but the injectable tren people have blood pressure issues so I'd wait doing the ECA which can cause blood pressure issues. I hear the clen is better used on cycle but I never tried it.

Comment

Nothing ehh....well alrighty then, I just placed an order for the GP methyltren and will be giving a detailed review of it on this forum within the next few weeks, I hope I don't die. I built some nice mass with my last drol and test cycle now it is time to SHRED! Man I love fucking drol, still my favorite oral but we shall see.

Comment

i also ordered gp oral tren , heard some bunk batches are around .. 208batch# isnt quite potent.
          but nontheless i havent tried OT from gp and have tried there d-bol proviron and anadrol and they all rock .

Comment

i tried the OT from GP and the cheque drops as well and can honestly say they didn't do anything.i've had real OT and know the feeling.as for the cheque drops i didn't feel a thing and literally watched my boy eat 8 of them in a 2 hour period and was as calm as you can get.he laughed and said there's no way it was real or even close as he's had the chance to try the real miberlone from upjohn when it was around.as for the dbol and proviron,top notch all the way in my book.don't know about the anadrol as i only use androlics.

Comment

bump
              I know it's an old thread but has anyone else had actual experience with GP's oral tren???
              I've searched around and it seems some people say its great others say it's completely bunk

I'm going to order some and find out one way or another though.

Comment

It's awesome!
                Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

it sounds nice but also horrific at the same time. so i stick to GP trene or ace
                  i can afford to wait the couple extra days for it to kick.
                  i dont see why soomany now are in a hurry for the oral tren. GP trenAce is all you need! :-P

Comment

Originally posted by Siscolee View Post
                    bump
                    I know it's an old thread but has anyone else had actual experience with GP's oral tren???
                    I've searched around and it seems some people say its great others say it's completely bunk

I'm going to order some and find out one way or another though.
                    its deff NOT bunk!
                    it is pritty toxic so limit its use. 3-5 weeks at a very low dose. even then still unsafe in my OP.

Comment

Originally posted by wunhunglo View Post
                      I would also like to thank naps for the great service! Products came fast and the oxy is some good shit can't wait to sample more items from your menu. Your site is real easy to use almost too easy, the hardest part is doing the WU I hate doing WUs for obvious reasons, I should start a thread for akward moments at the western union that would be interesting.
                      I'm about to order from naps never did wu before how hard is it ?
                      You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                        I'm about to order from naps never did wu before how hard is it ?
                        how hard is it?
                        as hard as buying a CD on line LOL.
                        Naps is a GREAT source man!
                        im sure you will be happy. :-)

Comment

Very potent stuff personally like d bol better little easier on me

Comment

Not bunk just don't.work for.every one very potent

Comment

i ran it for about 3 wks in the summer. i was working in a hot climate and started feeling awful from the heat mixed with how hot my body was running from the tren. it was wicked strong. effects just like tren ace, but they hit hard and fast by day 3. no time to get used to it. just bang! you're on tren! i still have some left over, but it'll probably be a long while before i feel up to running it again. i'd much prefer something i can take and still feel calm and collected. tren throws me out of my grove and when i'm out of my grove, my consistancy suffers.
                              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Well I decided to kick off with GP Oral tren solo at 500mcg and didnt feel nothing, then went up to 1mg and still nothing. Tomorrow gonna try 2mg to see if it's underdosed. With an active life of 4-6 hours I thought this stuff would make me feel like the red hulk like when I was on Halotestin. So far none of the Halo like affects of high blood pressure, veins popping, and flushing pumps.

Comment

Working...
                                X