Supplement opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplement opinion

Well here's what I've been on for a year now.

Morning: Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer
    Snack: ISS Oh Yeah Bars
    In between meals: MusclePharm Combat Powder
    Pre work out: MusclePharm Assault
    then in between everything some Optimum N Crea and gluta as well as USPLabs BCAA pre, intra and post work out.

Opinions anyone?
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Anything before bedtime? Are you waking up at 2 or 3am to drink protein?
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

@ bed time i either take the combat powder or another serving of the pro complex

Comment

Seems like a lot of supplements. I try to stick to real food as much as possible.

Comment

i use protein powder for breakfast, and once again after the gym. other than those 2 meals i eat food, and take creatine and glutamine with lunch, and one more serving of glutamine with my last meal
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

sounds like a pretty solid regiment, very disciplines... though I'm betting it costs way more than AAS for the level of results supplements will deliver

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
              Well here's what I've been on for a year now.

Morning: Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer
              Snack: ISS Oh Yeah Bars
              In between meals: MusclePharm Combat Powder
              Pre work out: MusclePharm Assault
              then in between everything some Optimum N Crea and gluta as well as USPLabs BCAA pre, intra and post work out.

Opinions anyone?
              Check those bars for Soy. Try to stay away from that as much as possible. It has been proven to be a natural estro enhancer and is being studied as the reason in the uprising in the numbers in breast cancer today due to the increase in soy based products
              Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

I also think that is a lot of sups. I firmly believe you should eat at least 3/4s of the protein you take in everyday. Good luck bro.
                Knowledge Is Power

Comment

Thanks a lot guys

Comment

On a side note though, MusclePharm Assault gives me awesome reps and energy. IMO more potent than Jack3d.

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                      On a side note though, MusclePharm Assault gives me awesome reps and energy. IMO more potent than Jack3d.
                      You should try hemorage black. Thats the only pre-workout I will suggest over jacked and assault. Its you more mental focus. The only downside is you will be cracked out all day.
                      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

hey man, is that the Nutrex pre one? I'm gonna give it a try.

What do you think about BPI 1.M.R.?

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
                          You should try hemorage black. Thats the only pre-workout I will suggest over jacked and assault. Its you more mental focus. The only downside is you will be cracked out all day.
                          I have been on jacked for a couple a weeks.. first day was like crack.. after that it was still good.. now i mix it with NO shotgun (has 20g protein in it too and other shizz) i like the mix.... I did try HEMO RAGE yesterday my friend had it and he is raving about it saying its so much better than jack3d.. i however didnt feel the same way.. it was okay i do agree that i was more focused.. but idk i didnt have the pumps.

I think it varies from person to person.. i havent tried FIERCE by SAN... in a couple of years cuz i would have massive shits immediately after lol.. but i loved that stuff too.. hope that didnt turn u off too much..

Comment

Personally I take Cellmass by BSN which has definitely made me stronger and given me more energy and Whey Gold Standard Natural Whey by Optimum Nutrition and Gold Standard 100% Casein Protein by Optimum Nutrition. I take the whey protein at breakfast and after a workout and the casein protein just before I go to bed as casein is a slow absorbing protein which makes it ideal to take just before bed as most of your muscle building and repair happens when you are asleep. After working out and taking many different protein powders over the years, I decided to launch a website with a lot of information, advice and recommendations - www.thebestproteinpowder.org

Comment

I have tried CellMass and I didn't really get any result from it but everyone is different. The whey gold standard nat and casein are awesome tho!

On a side note, I have tried BPI 1MR and honestly IT SUCKS, not only does it taste like shit but it does not give any kick whatsoever. Jack3d and MP Assault are much better products.

Comment

Working...
                              X