Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good info thanks

Comment

I agree with fe203man, seems that some info does contradict.Reminds me of a comment I heard that mentioned "always best to try it out yourself then trusting word of mouth"

Comment

its a great post as more information better it is. But if even at 10mg test levels drop to 30-40% i don't understand why its said that test is not required?

Comment

Dbol is the bomb lol love the stuff
          Haters are always gonna hate. Your better being hated on than the one doing the hating love life live it.

Comment

bump for gymdad.

Comment

Thanks for the good information. F.I.S.T. that's why I love this forum

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
                bump for gymdad.
                Got it F.I.S.T read and will defiantly be trying this soon!!!!
                GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

You're welcome taco4jj.Glad you liked it.

- - - Updated - - -

Great gymdad.I look forward to your progress with it.

Comment

I look forward to hearing your experience with it.I personally prefer drol over dbol due to better gains in mass and strength from drol but have had success with dbol as well.Dbol does produce results for everyone though so im sure you'll have a good run with it.

Comment

ive used injectable dbol...i pinned only on workout days 50mg preworkout and had great results. ive used the oral to but that shit messes up my stomach

Comment

Sorry to hear about that jimmycracker.Well not sure about the injectable but for the orals,Make sure to take it with a meal and not on an empty stomach.Many times for some, this can happen when you don't take it with food.Dbol is best utilized with a meal which not only makes it more effective but can also reduce or eliminate sides such as that you described.
                        F.I.S.T.
                        Last edited by F.I.S.T.; 04-29-2015, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X