Help a Newbie???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a Newbie???

I am interested in doing my first cycle. I am not sold on it, but having some help with my goals wouldnt be a bad thing. I am researching to the best of my ability, but i keep getting confused about what a beginner should start with. I am not a bodybuilder by any means, more of a powerlifter / strongman. I would like to get your opinions on a cycle for a first timer. My stats:

Weight: 239
    BF%: roughly 18%
    Goals: Strength

I will lurk this so if there is anything i left out, ask and i will provide

keep it as simple as possible for your first cycle. test only would be a good first start. go with a longer ester, like cyp or test e. somewhere around 10 wks is a good time frame to run a first test cycle, 4-500mg EW. look into post cycle therapy (pct) and learn as much as you can about it. you'll want to run a pct and have SERM on hand in case of estrogen problems.

so, a few things to research :
    SERMS and AI's
    PCT
    test esters and how they work
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

.....also, i'll add that down the road, there are all sorts of great drugs that will help you in your sport. anadrol, halo, and tren, just to name a few, are all drugs that can help with ridiculous strength, but start simple. learn how you react to one compound at a time. and build from there. test is the base of all of my cycles and believe me, you will get very very strong from test only
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

So lets just say that i would want to run test-e at around 250 a week for 6 weeks. Would nolva be good enough for pct, or do i need something else? And what week would i start pct? I would assume a 4 week pct running 40/40/20/20 would be fine, as most i am reading about are doing that.

Comment

6 wks on test e would do NOTHING! or nearly nothing. like i was saying, look into esters and how they work. you'll find that test e wont even fully kick in for 3-5 wks. the pct sounds like an ok plan. make sure to have enough extra nolva on hand in case gyno is an issue. as far as dose, 250 EW, well, i've heard of people who have run such a low dose and made gains, especially for a new user, but twice that is about the average for a first cycle now days. i believe i ran 400mg EW for my first cycle and i had good gains. personally, i would go a little higher than 250.

Comment

I would agree. 350-500mg Test E EW would be ideal. I have seen blood results on 325mg EW and they are plenty enough to build muscle on. With less sides and conversion to E.

I would run it for 10-12 weeks.

PCT like clomid and nolva would the easiest way to go.

PLjunkie, do some more research and hit this thread up again after reading the many articles found on this board.

Comment

thanks for the advice guys. I def need more researching before thinking about the needle.

Comment

My first cycle was Test cyp 750mg for 10 weeks. I loved it! I felt like I was superman and throwing iron around. Great gains. took .50 adex eod to keep gyno away. I hate that fag! LOL

Comment

deca and dbol are the staple to any bigginers cycle.. jmo

Comment

Working...
                  X