Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Nioxin shampoo and conditioner works well too.....I've used it since day 1 till now and not only do I have no hair loss, but it grows faster and thicker now too.

Duac topical Gel from a dermatologist works amazingly for me, until i run out of it, like i just did a few days ago. sigh

good stuff guys. thanks for all the feedback!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Ok guys....I can tell you this much....I didn't really have any breakouts during my cycle, but now that I am 18 days since my last pin...WHOA!!! My forehead around my hairline, my chest, my shoulders, my back, and the back of my legs are breaking out more and more on a daily basis...Looks like it's time to start the epsom salt baths again.

thats what happened to me coach, i did 2 or 3 cycles i didnt get ANY acne, then going thru my pct after a few cycles i broke out pretty bad on my shoulders and back. ive been fighting it for like a yr now. talk to a derm asap, they prob wont charge you that much and they will get it under control before it gets any worse and starts scarring you. i started getting bigger deeper acne so i finally bit the bullet on the derm. bc of the size and pain of them, i started wondering if maybe i hadnt picked up alittle staph. they said the visit would cost $50-$150 depending on what the dr had to do. she told me to take of my shirt, she took a 2 minute look at my back and said its common acne, and wrote a script. they only charged me $44 bc it was such an easy diagnosis. the script is 3 months long and antibiotics are free at publix. if i know it was going to be that cheap i wouldve addressed it before i got my first scar
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Test and tren mix killing me... Just four days after last tren ace pin acne almost completly went away...

Quote Originally Posted by big1 View Post
    Test and tren mix killing me... Just four days after last tren ace pin acne almost completly went away...
    its funny u say that, mine was the opposite. i was clear while on prop/tren, but during the pct is when all this began
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Same here. Clear on cycle, but during pct and post pct is when I break out.

Another option is let them build up and pop them for a few bucks

Get Paid To Pop Zits

Yeah you heard it right!! Get paid to pop zits or at least film someone popping a zit!
    If you have original zit popping videos we will pay you $20. This have to be originals and not from other sites. They must be quality zit popping videos, not some little tiny thing either.

Quote Originally Posted by PushinWeight View Post
    its funny u say that, mine was the opposite. i was clear while on prop/tren, but during the pct is when all this began
    Interesting. I was scrubbing myself and made everything even worse Shoulders, pecs and lower back.. Next time I'll try some peeling and try to make my skin less oily