Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting 3rd cycle Friday, any advice would be appreciated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting 3rd cycle Friday, any advice would be appreciated!

Another typical "cycle" log I guess...

This is my 3rd cycle (if you can call my first two attempts legit cycles..) since my EAS from the Marine Corps in 2008.
    My goal is to get back to the shape I was in when I walked off MCB Camp Pendleton.. 205~ sub 5%

I'm 24, 6'0 and currently 189~ hovering around 12% prolly alittle less.

This started first week of September last year, I was 205 and +25% bf after not working out since the day I stepped off base and eating like shit since, along with some heavy drinking. One day I grabbed my gut and said to myself "Really?.. Why do I have to be such a fat nasty piece of shit?" and the rest is history..

I started out by detoxing my body with the Master Cleanse diet (stop rolling your eyes and wincing). I did this for 45 days along with a gradual implementation of a workout routine but kept the intensity low as my energy level was non-existent, being on a liquid only diet. Now allot of people think this is a weight loss diet, it can be, but it is NOT the purpose of it! It is for detoxing the body, weight loss is a side bonus. With that being said, I dropped from 205 down to 154 by Nov 15.

Now I had a decent base to work from and a healthy "reboot" for my system. I had limited experience with pro-hormones and supplements during my service so I stared researching what was out there and drew up a succinct plan of attack in achieving my goal. At first I was opposed to the idea of AAS, but after researching and getting input from some friends I prepared for my first "cycle".

I went with Anavar since it did not require PCT and was the safest option with least sides. I scored some 10mg pills from a gym rat friend (who, I later found out raped me on the price in my ignorance. He charged me $4/pill!!). Day 4 into taking 20mg/day I started noticing the effects via a constant pump feeling, tightness in the muscles and hardening started as well. After burning through the 40 I got from him in 20 days I was loving the quick results it was giving me but not the price in which it would cost me to continue. I contacted my brother-in-law who I knew to have some good contacts and he hooked me up with a source from whom I was able to get 100 20mg caps for $120, so I stocked up! This was West Coast Lab var and it was pretty good I thought. I upped my dosage to 60mg/day taking 20mg every 8 hours. Although I did not gain to much size, my strength went thru the roof and I started to become rock solid, also melting alot of my remaining fat as well. I finished out a 12 week cycle which put me at 185~.

During my cycle I played with my dosage, ranging it from my normal 60mg/day to 100mg/day. 100mg is nice but at any other price than what I was getting it at, it would be WAY too expensive! I drank lots of water daily(1gal+) and took Milk Thistle and had 0 sides beyond some intense muscle cramping during Jiu Jitsu, which is common I'm told when taking Anavar. Otherwise I felt great throughout.

Towards the end of this cycle I started looking for something more for my next cycle, so I did some more research. I was still hesitant about AAS and was pretty opposed to needles so I decided to try Mdrol this time around, with high praise of it coming from a friend.

After a 6 week break, I prepped for my cycle by loading NOW Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator for 2 weeks prior to starting my Mdrol. I did 10mg/day for the first week to gauge my body's response then upped it to 20mg the 2nd, then 30mg the 3rd and 40mg the 4th. I had no real noticeable sides on cycle. I took Taurine for some minor back pumps that were barely noticeable along with continuing the NOW Liver Detoxifier throughout and through PCT. I was also sure to take my Mdrol with a Flaxseed cap and added DHEA @ 300mg/day just in case it would add any benefit as info on whether or not it's effective/beneficial is sketchy. My PCT consisted of Nolva for 4 weeks @ 40/30/20/10 and CELs PCT Assist along with their Cycle Assist. I ended my cycle at ~198.

This is where I fucked up, as I didnt do enough proper research on PCT and didn't know what to expect exactly, and didnt realize this is the most important part of any cycle. My motivation tanked, gym time dropped, workouts fizzled, and I fell out of my routine. Worse thing to do! Then on top of it all some acne hit. I have oily skin naturally and although it's oily I don't have much of any ance/pimples ever, so unfortunately I didn't research this till AFTER I got my breakout. It was mainly contained to my upper arms/shoulder area with alittle on my chest. Granted it wasnt anything bad it was still more then I ever had before, to the point where I didn't like wearing a short sleeve shirt that showed my upper arms. After doing some research and getting some pointers from a friend I had my doc get me a scrip for Doxycycline and it cleared it up after a few weeks.

During this episode I moved into a new place and got SUPER busy with work so my routine and gains suffered even more after botching my PCT. With less discipline and more hours working my diet also suffered. Before I knew it I dropped back down to 185~ and started to soften.

Back to the drawing board..
    I corrected my diet, got myself back into my gym routine and I started researching again..
    And now have put together my 3rd cycle. A bit more serious this time.

This is going to be a 6 week cycle.
    And, I have made the decision to pin.

I got some GP Andromix 150mg/mL (50mg Test Prop/50mg Tren Ace/50mg Masteron)

I'm starting once again with loading my liver support 2 weeks before cycle and continuing throughout cycle and PCT. This time around Im throwing Liv52 into the mix per recommendation from a friend as this cycle will be alittle more harsh on the system.

I plan on starting with 1cc EOD to see how I handle it coupled with 10mg Nolva ED and .25mg Cabergoline E4D. Should I tolerate it well I'm going to double it to 2cc bringing my totals to 300mg/week across the board.

For PCT I will be taking Nolva @ 10mg/day along with 300mg Clomid beginning the day of last inject then 150mg/day remainder of week, 100mg 2nd week and 50mg 3rd week.

I will be posting my before pics shortly. Cycle starts Friday.
    Wish me luck and PLEASE criticize! I would like any and all input!
    SS7
    Last edited by SS7; 08-03-2011, 03:18 PM.

a Nice simple 500mg test cycle will do u fine.
    Serpent - Do more research B4 u start.
    even 2cc of the andromix only = 100mg of Test
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 07-26-2011, 02:31 PM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

ODB is right. I know it sucks hearing it after doing all that planning. This is what was suggested to me for my first cycle, and it did incredible things.
      Test cyp 500 mg's per wk for 12 weeks
      Adex .5 mg's eod for 12 weeks
      Nolva 40/40/20/20 weeks 14 thru 17.
      The best part of Test is it will chang your body however you want depending on diet and training. You wanna gain alot of mass - test will get you there. You wanna drop your bf% and get ripped - test will get you there. Just tweak your diet and training.
      Since you have done Var and like it, you could add that in. Read up on the board brother there are a lot of more experienced guys that can help you out.

Comment

Bump what these guys said. A first cycle should always be test only. I ran test e at 500 mg for 10 weeks my first cycle, simple and great results.

Comment

I was thinking about just running test but was figuring if Im going to do test EOD why not throw in the other two, and the source I got my gear from recommended it. He actually recommended adding more test specifically to the mix, but I figured I would stay low to see how I liked/handled it first. He recommended throwing Anavar in for the cycle too, but I was leary of adding the stress of an oral to my liver.
          Well, I guess I'll postpone the cycle a week while I make the decision.. I might just keep the stuff I have on the shelf then, an get some Test..
          SS7
          Last edited by SS7; 08-03-2011, 03:18 PM.

Comment

With test E u only need to pin twice a week. Imo test only for first cycles is pretty much the golden rule. I would definitely save the andro mix for a future cycle, it has Tren in it. And shouldn't even be in question until you've had a few good cycles under your belt.

Comment

SS7 - 1 reason we suggest Test only, 1st cycle, is so u can get to know ur body. if u get any sides u will know its from Test + adjust/treat -adex,etc. --- Plus its great base for all cycles.
              then subsequent cycles u can add compounds.
              w/andromix if u have sides u will not know if it is the Test, Tren or Mast.

Here is a study on Test dosges;

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...Studies-Please

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.full

good cycling Bro.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I dont like the mix compounds anyway ever lol I think they should have never been made. If you wanna run Tren Prop Mast you should run em all from seperate bottles! But yes Test only is amazing i did it by itself for 2 cycles. Tren is harsh and you say you have oily skin..What about hair loss in your family? Masteron is known for that. I see a lot of sides coming up. Youll probly get alot of good gains too but now in the future youre not gonna know which compound causes which side effects. And you could possibly use a Dopamine agonist for the Tren. Good luck with the cycle tho either hold onto that for the future or run either way let us know and still keep a log on here.

Comment

@ ODB thanks for the links, was informative!
                  @ JayDiesel, no male pattern baldness in the fam... yet. :P

I've decided to hold off the Andromix, ordered some Test prop this morning. I know I could get away with less pinning if I went with cyp or enth like suggested, but my source steered me toward prop saying it's the dryer of the esters, gain wise. Second reason I'm going with the prop is to test out the eod pinning to see if I really want to handle eod, worst case scenario is I just use prop to fast load test into my system for the first 2 weeks or so then if I dont like the eod stuff switch to enth or cyp for the remainder of the cycle.
                  I'll start my cycle next Fri, or the Friday after that depending on when I get the gear.
                  As far as storing the Andro, I have it in my medicine cabinet right now, think it would be better to throw it in the fridge to store it since it's going to be a few months till I even think of running it? Will it even stay that long or should I try to unload it and not worry about it? The thought of getting rid of it before I try it makes me sad tho lol

Thanks for the input thus far!

Also I posted my current diet up in the diet and nutrition section for review, let me know if any of you have any pointers on that.
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-min-prep-help
                  SS7
                  Last edited by SS7; 08-03-2011, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Andromix is very nice stuff! I personally think the blends are phenomenal to use. I see no reason why not to use them. Everyone loves the Andromix. It's the perfect blend of the best stuff, IMO. It contains all the ingredients of my favorite cycle. Strength shoots thru the roof immediately.

No. Do not put it in fridge. A cool, dark place will be just fine. Eod pinnng is not so bad. You get used to it. There are those days where you just don't feel like it.
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                      Andromix is very nice stuff! I personally think the blends are phenomenal to use. I see no reason why not to use them. Everyone loves the Andromix. It's the perfect blend of the best stuff, IMO. It contains all the ingredients of my favorite cycle. Strength shoots thru the roof immediately.

No. Do not put it in fridge. A cool, dark place will be just fine. Eod pinnng is not so bad. You get used to it. There are those days where you just don't feel like it.
                      Just something I got in my head that I want to know exact levels of each compound in my body and with the mixes youre not really sure. Just my opinion tho Im sure theyre good stuff

Comment

Sorry for jumping in here and being a little 'thick',
                        I am 4 weeks into a anavar cycle, taking 60mg daily, trainning really hard as usual. I only want to get my Body Fat % down.
                        After 4 weeks of nothing happening should I up my dose or consider I have been sold fake anavar?

Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by bucko View Post
                          I am 4 weeks into a anavar cycle, taking 60mg daily, trainning really hard as usual. I only want to get my Body Fat % down.
                          After 4 weeks of nothing happening should I up my dose or consider I have been sold fake anavar?

Thanx
                          There is alot of factors and variables here that we dont know. Such as your diet- your training methods- and how you are dosing the tabs throughout the day or at one time. But u should make your own thread and not jack the OP's

Comment

Originally posted by bucko View Post

Thanx
                            One can't really say as experience can be individually unique from one person to the next, but I can speak from my experience that within 5 days of taking 10mg every 8 hours I started to notice a distinct difference in my pump within minutes of exercising, and my muscle hardness was noticeable as well. After a couple weeks I could visually tell a difference in body fat, it may not have been actual substantial fat loss but I looked leaner to myself. I started getting comments and people asking if I was working out a lot after my second week.

After 4 weeks @ 60 though I would be suspect of bunk shiet.. I would think you would notice something.. You dont feel "tight" at all, like your muscle are tighter if you were to stretch? Thats another tale tale sign of the var.

As for getting your body fat down beyond var, remember var itself wont do anything, just as taking aas doesnt give you muscle, it just affords your body the ability to do it better in a prime enviroment. Diet is still 90% of it.

Thats just my 2 cents, hope it's relevant.
                            SS7
                            Last edited by SS7; 08-03-2011, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Hello
                              its very about androgenic, its very nice and soft stuff for the basic needs,
                              no do not it in fridge.........

Comment

Working...
                              X