Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rxprohub Rep

Quote Originally Posted by joebig View Post
    Does anybody ever answer emails on the website and does this site rep ever return any pms? I placed an order over 2 mths ago. I got an email over a month ago saying my order shipped yet I seriously doubt it did or I would have got it by now. I have ordered thousands of packs from overseas and not one of them took over 2weeks...maybe 3 weeks max. I have tried getting my tracking # several times but nobody returns my emails or pms. The reason they wont respond is probably because my order was never sent and there is no tracking # to send me. Before anybody jumps down my throat here, I been a vet on just about every board since 2003. I am beyond patient when it comes to orders but after waiting so long sometimes its hard to keep your mouth shut. I know this isnt walmart and patience is the name of the game but how long is too long, ya know? I am about to start pct and I ordered all my pct items well over 2 mths in advance to be prepared and now my entire pct is going to be delayed because of this. I just wish somebody would please get back to me and let me know whats up.
    all my pms got answered ..check your junk mail or try it again
    a

Hello peoples, My friend and I have been trying to find a reliable source for some products and I happen to find rx pro labs.
    Is this a legit company or is there another place that we can count on?

Rxprohub is top notch bro.

Their products are great.

Hmmm. Intersting

Quote Originally Posted by steel-player View Post
    Hello peoples, My friend and I have been trying to find a reliable source for some products and I happen to find rx pro labs.
    Is this a legit company or is there another place that we can count on?
    have been legit for me in the past