Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rxprohub Rep

Rxprohub Rep

Hello Jm members,

Sorry about showing up late but i am the rxprohub.com rep assigned to this wonderful forum and community. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to shoot me a pm.

Welcome to JM, good to see a rep about for any question's!

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome aboard to JM!

welcome aboard brother ..had great experiences with rxprohub on elitefitness..

Welcome brother!

I love your service and products

Does anybody ever answer emails on the website and does this site rep ever return any pms? I placed an order over 2 mths ago. I got an email over a month ago saying my order shipped yet I seriously doubt it did or I would have got it by now. I have ordered thousands of packs from overseas and not one of them took over 2weeks...maybe 3 weeks max. I have tried getting my tracking # several times but nobody returns my emails or pms. The reason they wont respond is probably because my order was never sent and there is no tracking # to send me. Before anybody jumps down my throat here, I been a vet on just about every board since 2003. I am beyond patient when it comes to orders but after waiting so long sometimes its hard to keep your mouth shut. I know this isnt walmart and patience is the name of the game but how long is too long, ya know? I am about to start pct and I ordered all my pct items well over 2 mths in advance to be prepared and now my entire pct is going to be delayed because of this. I just wish somebody would please get back to me and let me know whats up.

Quote Originally Posted by joebig View Post
    Does anybody ever answer emails on the website and does this site rep ever return any pms? I placed an order over 2 mths ago. I got an email over a month ago saying my order shipped yet I seriously doubt it did or I would have got it by now. I have ordered thousands of packs from overseas and not one of them took over 2weeks...maybe 3 weeks max. I have tried getting my tracking # several times but nobody returns my emails or pms. The reason they wont respond is probably because my order was never sent and there is no tracking # to send me. Before anybody jumps down my throat here, I been a vet on just about every board since 2003. I am beyond patient when it comes to orders but after waiting so long sometimes its hard to keep your mouth shut. I know this isnt walmart and patience is the name of the game but how long is too long, ya know? I am about to start pct and I ordered all my pct items well over 2 mths in advance to be prepared and now my entire pct is going to be delayed because of this. I just wish somebody would please get back to me and let me know whats up.
    Yes they do chech your junk folder.

How do I check my junk folder? All i see is my inbox. Thanks

ah it depends on your provider, shoot me a pm with what your wanting to know i will pass it along to the rep.