pre-designed staks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-designed staks

Has any body tried them from our sponsor? If so I'm looking at a 10 week simple stak. This will be my 1st. time pinning myself. So any suggestions and recommendations would be appreceated. Forgot to mention I did run a 10 week cycle of orals and am on PCT currently.

Cookie

I personally like to put my own together for the following reason: My preference is Pharma grade not UG so Ive not tried them but GP stuff is G2G. Its got everything you need in the stack and good value for money IMO.

How old are you bro and whats your training and diet like?
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
      Cookie

I personally like to put my own together for the following reason: My preference is Pharma grade not UG so Ive not tried them but GP stuff is G2G. Its got everything you need in the stack and good value for money IMO.

How old are you bro and whats your training and diet like?
      I'm gonna be 44 in sept. 5'6" about 185 been training regularly for just about 3 yrs. Not looking to get as big as the Hulk but would like to put on some decent muscle that will stick around with reg. training. I train 5 days a week for about 90 mins. My diet isn't that great but it doesn't suck either. I suffer from a sweet tooth...

PM me if you don't mind and let me see what your recipe is all about, I want to start planning my next cycle so any help would be great.

Comment

How about just a straight up 10 or 12 week cycle of test for a first pin cycle? Maybe like 250 mg twice per week. With a dbol kickstart.
        1-12 weeks 500 mg test enthanate sun / thurs
        1-5 weeks 30-50 mg dbol e/d
        3-18 weeks adex eod or as needed
        15-20 weeks proviron, HCG, vitamin c, clen
        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
          I though Hcg should be used while on cycle for weeks 6-12 250iu e3d? Can some1 with more hcg experience please share their 2cents.

Comment

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-%96-Unraveled

For preservation of testicular sensitivity, use 250iu every 4 days starting 14 days after your first AAS dose. At the end of the cycle, drop the hCG two weeks before the AAS clear the system. For example, you would drop hCG about the same time as your last Testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending the cycle with orals, you would drop the hCG about 10 days before your last oral dose. This will allow for a sudden and even clearance in hormone levels. This will initiate a strong LH and FSH surge from the pituitary, to begin stimulating your testes to produce testosterone. Remember, recovery doesn’t begin until you are off hCG since your body will not release its own LH until the hCG has cleared the system.

Comment

Originally posted by nyc View Post
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-%96-Unraveled

For preservation of testicular sensitivity, use 250iu every 4 days starting 14 days after your first AAS dose. At the end of the cycle, drop the hCG two weeks before the AAS clear the system. For example, you would drop hCG about the same time as your last Testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending the cycle with orals, you would drop the hCG about 10 days before your last oral dose. This will allow for a sudden and even clearance in hormone levels. This will initiate a strong LH and FSH surge from the pituitary, to begin stimulating your testes to produce testosterone. Remember, recovery doesn’t begin until you are off hCG since your body will not release its own LH until the hCG has cleared the system.
              Awesome advise. What about adding oral winny to this mix? if so what would that schedule look like.

Comment

nyc like everything else there is more than one way to use it hcg can be ran through the entire cycle at a low dose or for the last 4, 5 or 6 weeks at a bit higher of a dose or after cycle for pct at a even higher dose as for how u should run it i'm not sure maybe medium dose for the last 5 weeks someone pro like sam would have to give u a more decisive answer tho
                but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                Hackleech

Comment

I was giving you a simple cycle idea. Personally and as of right now, I'm 12 weeks into a 20 week test/EQ/var cycle and I believe in the low dose HCG every 4 day plan. I've run it through my whole cycle @ 250 iu. However, I can still tell you though at week 8 I got blood work done and there was still negligible levels of LH secretion. My test levels were off the charts though. I can't see any noticeable testicular atrophy up to this point.
                  MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Predesigned stacks are great. No brainer for the beginners just follow the advice. Only thing that gives me concern is the suggestion of Tren in some of the cycles. Thats heavy duty for anyone that has not done a few cycles. I have two friends that ordered some pre designed stacks...waiting for arrival!!

Comment

1Tuffcookie I like this
                      How about just a straight up 10 or 12 week cycle of test for a first pin cycle? Maybe like 250 mg twice per week. With a dbol kickstart.
                      (I made a few preference chages)
                      1-12 weeks 500 mg test, Mon/Thur
                      1-5 weeks 20 - 50 mg dbol e/d
                      2-18 weeks adex .25mg eod or as needed
                      add 250iu HCG 2-12 or add to PCT

14-15 weeks proviron, HCG, vitamin C, Clomid +or Nolva
                      I am 41 and did very well on this Cycle.
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Yea that looks spot on ODB......good stuff. I think something like that for a first time run with good diet and lifting/resting plan would yield pretty good gains.
                        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

1-12 weeks 500 mg test enthanate sun / thurs
                          1-5 weeks 30-50 mg dbol e/d
                          3-18 weeks adex eod or as needed
                          Yup, this is what i would have suggested keep it down to the simple stack - Test onlyis always good but if you want to get a kickstart then add the DBOL
                          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                            1Tuffcookie I like this

I am 41 and did very well on this Cycle.
                            Really what were your gains and how much was lost post cycle??

Comment

I like that stack as well!
                              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                              X