High cholesterol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High cholesterol

Just started 7th week of Test cyp. Been on DBol first 4 weeks. Hcg twice a week. .5 Adex EOD. Take Liv 52, Cycle assist, Flax seed oil.
    Went to Dr. for back pain, said it's osteo arthritis in lower back. Thing is they took blood too. Liver was ok but triglycerides high and cholesterol is 273 should be 200 she said. She wants to put me on cholesterol meds. I did not tell her I was on cycle, don't think she would understand. Funny thing is they say it's probably your diet. So why wouldn't I change my diet before starting meds? As far as diet I don't do the egg white thing, I usually have 5 whole eggs with oatmeal or whole wheat toast for breakfast. Other than that I don't know what else could cause it. Is this normal on cycle? Is there any more supplements that would help? No I did not get bloodwork prior to cycle (I know dumb). Any suggestions please, Thanks guys.
    sigpic

you should be taking 6-10g of fish oil and 1-2grams of niacin daily. Year Round... Will do more for your cholesterol than any meds out there. And virtually side effect free once the flushing from the niacin subsides.

Comment

Working...
    X