more than Avatar Issues!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more than Avatar Issues!!

iv only just notice most of the girls in the eye-candy have gone!! not looked though them all but the links are still there but the pics are gone :0 anyone esle got this? if so we need to get this section going again

is it solved yet? All problems with the website please report them to us. Also your remarks now that we are busy changing are welcome.

Comment

dont think so when i click on some of the older posts it just comes up with the white box with "attached thumbnails" but the pics aren't there, but the avatar's is fixed just people need to re upload them

Comment

that sucks, but it makes sense. if the file storage for avatar images was erased, the next logical thing we would have lost was any other stored images. if those are gone, i bet all my attachments are also lost. i'll go check rigtht now...
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

no looks like i still have my attachment files stored here. thats at least a bit of good news. we didnt lose images from every area.

good looking out, jimmy
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hi guys!

Unfortunately, a certain portion of the previously uploaded attachments and avatars was mysteriously lost while site transition , and restore it is not possible. If you guys have time and mood you can upload them again. Next time I promise to keep eye on custom uploads. Sorry for inconvenience!

Comment

Working...
            X