Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trenbolone Pt.2

I've ran Tren E 200 for 2 cycles and I love mixing it with Mast 200.

This review on Tren put the side effects in a way harsher light than what I read on steroids.com
    I just bought some tren ace was going to take my first dose with test cyp tomorrow, now I'm scared. Still going to take it... but scared now

Quote Originally Posted by hutuboyslim View Post
    This review on Tren put the side effects in a way harsher light than what I read on steroids.com
    I just bought some tren ace was going to take my first dose with test cyp tomorrow, now I'm scared. Still going to take it... but scared now
    Start at low dose 50mg eod
    Then go from there
    Only side I got
    Insomnia... Always
    Can't breath .... I smoke so f7ck it
    Sweats in the night... Awake in a pool of sweat every 2 hours ...no nice for your Mrs...
    I'm band from using Tren again haha
    I change girlfriend if I can't lol

No joke, this thread from the OP, although it was informative, was also very terrifying haha.
    The hair loss is the biggest factor for me.

It's weird I had night sweats pretty bad when it was just test and now they've actually decreased. I always have insomnia I just take some zquil and say fuck it. I'm still all paranoid about me buying fake shit it's made from the same lab and when I pinned it at first I didn't get the cough but definitely got the metallic taste in my mouth. Started 4 days ago on my 6th week of cyp and I do notice strength gains

If you have real Tren esp the Acetate version, the sides like trensomnia the sweats will make sure you have real gear. For me especially the Parabolan version or the mixed estrification versions are the bomb. But not everyone likes it. Just like Cut-stack short estrifications of test tren and drostenalone..
    http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...nbolone?page=2

Thanks for that read, very helpful