No announcement yet.

Trenbolone Pt.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are two common variants that make the tren cough.1.after injecting the rapid prolactin increase in the body.which can cause only a pure trenbolone for example tren base(NON ESTER),tren acetat(little stretched).here we have a rapid absorption of the drug. 2. tren cough :because of heavy metal contaminants.whether there is tren acetate,hexa,enanthat or non ester.in this case an allergic reaction, defense mechanism of our body.pulmonary alveolus,bronchial pulmonary defend themselves by coughing.of logic ago both variants are acceptable!
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Been thinking about trying tren but no sure if I want the longer or shorter ester. First I need to get used to changing up different inj sites if I am going to EOD. I'd like to go with trenA in case i get bad sides.

Comment

Use Ace for your first run at Tren

Comment

I am going to run a mild dose of 300mg Tren A during the last 8 outta 10 weeks of this cycle. Right now I'm running 500mg of Test E and 400mg of EQ a week. This is my 4th cycle but Im new to Tren.
          Question to ALL: Can I load my Tren A, EQ and Test in the same barrell? I will doing 100 EOD and I will shoot on my Test days. Any input is welcomed. Thanks.
          "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

I have a love hate with tren A nothing compares to the way it tranforms ur body. But for the first 3 weeks i felt like a 90 year old man. I couldnt even get outta bed my body hurt then add insomnia i was gona stop 3 weeks in but thank god i didnt. I love it

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
              I have a love hate with tren A nothing compares to the way it tranforms ur body. But for the first 3 weeks i felt like a 90 year old man. I couldnt even get outta bed my body hurt then add insomnia i was gona stop 3 weeks in but thank god i didnt. I love it
              gotta run that Caber!

Comment

does oral tren have the same sides as tren ace and tren e or are the three different in some ways of course besides the length of the esters. is one better then the others which one would you go for is there situations in cycles were one is better then the other.is there a reason to take tern ace over tren e or tren oral beside the ester or is the ester the only difference between the 3.Ive never taken tren im curious it sounds great and its supposed to work so good but then I here the stories about how bad the side effects are is there a way to control them so there not that bad besides cabresar.
                thanks for the advice anyone who has experience with tren e tren ace and oral tren.
                of course anyone who wants to check out my site is welcome http://gearedupstrength.webs.com/ just follow directions you wont be disapointed tell a friend everyone is welcome except you know who.

Comment

i was using 400 mg a week of tren enth and the only sides i had was a killer back pump for 3 weeks and terrible nite sweats and i mixed the tren with test e

Comment

A nice 10-12 week run of tren will permanently change your physique, my advise to anyone is use tren ace. at at a dose of 50mg EoD or ED and no need to go over 75mg EoD or ED.

Comment

I dont think there is a steroid out there that can compare to tren. Tren can take your body to such a high level. You will see more muscle and definition. People that see you will be like holly crap

Comment

I've ran Tren E 200 for 2 cycles and I love mixing it with Mast 200.

Comment

This review on Tren put the side effects in a way harsher light than what I read on steroids.com
                          I just bought some tren ace was going to take my first dose with test cyp tomorrow, now I'm scared. Still going to take it... but scared now

Comment

Originally posted by hutuboyslim View Post
                            This review on Tren put the side effects in a way harsher light than what I read on steroids.com
                            I just bought some tren ace was going to take my first dose with test cyp tomorrow, now I'm scared. Still going to take it... but scared now
                            Start at low dose 50mg eod
                            Then go from there
                            Only side I got
                            Insomnia... Always
                            Can't breath .... I smoke so f7ck it
                            Sweats in the night... Awake in a pool of sweat every 2 hours ...no nice for your Mrs...
                            I'm band from using Tren again haha
                            I change girlfriend if I can't lol

Comment

No joke, this thread from the OP, although it was informative, was also very terrifying haha.
                              The hair loss is the biggest factor for me.

Comment

It's weird I had night sweats pretty bad when it was just test and now they've actually decreased. I always have insomnia I just take some zquil and say fuck it. I'm still all paranoid about me buying fake shit it's made from the same lab and when I pinned it at first I didn't get the cough but definitely got the metallic taste in my mouth. Started 4 days ago on my 6th week of cyp and I do notice strength gains

Comment

Working...
                                X