No announcement yet.

Trenbolone Pt.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I am iPenetratah, and I love Tren too.

And I concur about staying calm with the cough and sipping on some water. I experienced tren cough once, and it did suck...

Comment

I always heard people saying that only nutjobs would take this stuff. Once I became more experienced using AS I decided to try the Trinaplex 200 last summer along with Winny tabs and I absolutely loved it! Can't wait for my GP Tren 250 tabs to arrive so I can try them out! Besides a slight cough (which my daily bong hits after the gym didn't help I'm sure) the only thing I experienced in the past is some rage/anger issues and bad sweats (but it was summmer time.) I will let you guys know once I start the GP Tren tabs.
      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
        Besides a slight cough (which my daily bong hits after the gym didn't help I'm sure) the only thing I experienced in the past is some rage/anger issues and bad sweats (but it was summmer time.)
        Hahahahahahaha!

I get bad insomnia, sweats, and irritability, but the strength gains are JUST. TOO. GOOD. Give me some Tren and some Halo and I will tear the rack apart.
        ?Great things are done when men and mountains meet.? -William Blake

Comment

I'm on Tren/Test right now and my strength is through the roof! I do sweat a lot, but I sleep well and my strength is through the roof! I'll definitely use Tren again for future cycles.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadzilla View Post
            Hahahahahahaha!

I get bad insomnia, sweats, and irritability, but the strength gains are JUST. TOO. GOOD. Give me some Tren and some Halo and I will tear the rack apart.
            I have trouble sleeping as well, but I usually take a xanax which helps calm me down before bed. I also sweat a ton and am very irritable, but I love the gains from it so I don't mind putting up with the sides.
            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

What is a good tren cycle? Tren a that is
              You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                What is a good tren cycle? Tren a that is
                If you have never taken tren before, I would start off with 50mg for week 1, just in case you are one of those unfortunate ones that cannot handle tren.

T-Ace
                Week 1 50mg ed
                Week 2-8 75mg ed

Test Enth
                Weeks 1-12 200-500mg ew depending on goals.

HCG
                250iu e4d starting on week 2

Prami
                ed .25-1mg

Adex
                ed or eod starting at .25mg - .5mg

Comment

Ok thanks bro
                  You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

is it better to run 50 a day or 100 eod thanks
                    Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

100 Eod is fine.
                      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Ok thanks for the feedback
                        Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert
                          I think this is not a good thing,
                          Drugs can be used for the making some medicines, all about the other com forty.....
                          what? I am lost

Comment

I used 50mg eod plus test prop and masteron.. That was enough tren for my first tren experience, gains was great and side effects was on minimum..

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
                              If you have never taken tren before, I would start off with 50mg for week 1, just in case you are one of those unfortunate ones that cannot handle tren.

T-Ace
                              Week 1 50mg ed
                              Week 2-8 75mg ed

Test Enth
                              Weeks 1-12 200-500mg ew depending on goals.

HCG
                              250iu e4d starting on week 2

Prami
                              ed .25-1mg

Adex
                              ed or eod starting at .25mg - .5mg
                              Usually run deca with cycle to alleviate joint pain, is it true you can't mix the two and what affect does tren have on joints?

For a 1st run how long would you run it?

If were going to do test e @ 500/wk tren a @ 50/day what kind of pct do you recommend?

Comment

currently running 250mgs test cyp and 200mgs tren e every 5 days (QDL) i definitely have sides and hot flashes at night but nothing unbearable. i've slimmed down greatly. no need for excessive doses on tren especially if it is your first go with it. this is my second cycle with tren e. do not overdue tren.

Comment

Working...
                                X