Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trenbolone Pt.2

I LOVE TREN!!!!!! :-D
    just about no sides for me, only a bit sweaty when i sleep and slightly moody at times.
    but i feel great on it.
    now OTHERS i knwo HATE IT ans sware not to use it ever again.
    some storys i hear are soo bad i almost never tryed it but after a few runs witrh it i knwo im one of the lucky ones.

ohh i did get the "tren cough" a couple of times one tiem it felt pritty bad and felt buring and freaked me otu but out of many shots and to only happena couple times, im happy.
    on it now acually.

350mg trenE ew, 800mg test ew :-P

Quote Originally Posted by brandonp005 View Post
    Yeah I normally suggest Ace just for that fact of coming off if the sides get too bad
    yes its a good idea, i did the same first tiem round just in case.
    but now i love trenE! :-)

good stuff drink plenty of h2o! start with small dose

I love tren too...it is my favourite steroid

First time using it, I had some ruff side effects, but I guest that body adapted to so high androgens in time (few blasts) and now there are really small sides that I acctually notice. Sleep is great, not too much sweating, no acne and I get signs of gynecomastia only on werry high doses, but dostinex fix that in days, so I em overal wery happy with it...I even use it on off diet as it is extremly effective on me in terms of gaining quallity muscle with no too much extra water and even litlle fat lost, I allwais use T3 with it and if finance can support, then HGH and slim...

recomendad...

I heared from many people that tren is just one of those steroids, that you either are for it, or completly NOT...so I gues I em wery lucky

Yea if u are not in deep enough, you can get a numbing , burning feeling, andhard to breath. This is simlar to the shock. You can feel it burn in your heart, and your tougn burns. Becareful. this can happen with any injectable.

Hi, I am iPenetratah, and I love Tren too.

And I concur about staying calm with the cough and sipping on some water. I experienced tren cough once, and it did suck...

I always heard people saying that only nutjobs would take this stuff. Once I became more experienced using AS I decided to try the Trinaplex 200 last summer along with Winny tabs and I absolutely loved it! Can't wait for my GP Tren 250 tabs to arrive so I can try them out! Besides a slight cough (which my daily bong hits after the gym didn't help I'm sure) the only thing I experienced in the past is some rage/anger issues and bad sweats (but it was summmer time.) I will let you guys know once I start the GP Tren tabs.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
    Besides a slight cough (which my daily bong hits after the gym didn't help I'm sure) the only thing I experienced in the past is some rage/anger issues and bad sweats (but it was summmer time.)
    Hahahahahahaha!

I get bad insomnia, sweats, and irritability, but the strength gains are JUST. TOO. GOOD. Give me some Tren and some Halo and I will tear the rack apart.
    ?Great things are done when men and mountains meet.? -William Blake

I'm on Tren/Test right now and my strength is through the roof! I do sweat a lot, but I sleep well and my strength is through the roof! I'll definitely use Tren again for future cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla View Post
    Hahahahahahaha!

I get bad insomnia, sweats, and irritability, but the strength gains are JUST. TOO. GOOD. Give me some Tren and some Halo and I will tear the rack apart.
    I have trouble sleeping as well, but I usually take a xanax which helps calm me down before bed. I also sweat a ton and am very irritable, but I love the gains from it so I don't mind putting up with the sides.