• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol amen .....

Comment

Cant trust No One! ...smh

Comment

Brand new to JM and looking to order from gear. I'm in my 50's looking to step up training. Any tips on ordering I need to know?

Comment

Don't order from Limo

Comment

AMEN to that he almost sucked me in too. Thank god I didn't have the $ on hand......

Comment

i never paid. for good reasons that i wont say here.sorry to hear u guys got screwed. wen this happen

Comment

Jesus - Well you know where he lives Id say you all go round and pay him a visit, I fucking hate scammers

Scum

NAPS all the way
                There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
                  i never paid. for good reasons that i wont say here.sorry to hear u guys got screwed. wen this happen
                  Yea...You should of heard the crazy shit he was saying!!! If I remember I think it was only 1 kit right????? He went straight up crazy over that !!!! He got stiffed out of 1 kit and turns around to steal thousands....

Comment

Mr. Sam still have any openings for project get shredded?

Comment

Not sure that the "scammed" thread is the right place for this post :P

Comment

It's good and I am trying too

Comment

I have read it already!

Comment

-

i did.........and i went to that site but i got out right away.........so now im gona run my spyware here in a few.............i tell ya.......some jerk at Christmas time..........

Comment

Working...
                            X