Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1

    Scammed?click here



    ok, lets get organized. if chris verrier, aka limo, stole from you, PM me your email address.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE


  2. #2
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Southern boy
    Posts: 907



    Yea, I did !!! Still sick about it... Sam, holla at me!!


  3. #3



    oh shit... he wasn't legit?? he sent me some prices and stuff but I didn't order anything from him just due to having just finished a cycle...
    Seemed like a decent fellow... sorry to hear he's a scammer and some guys here got taken.


  4. #4
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: Planet Earth
    Posts: 93



    Damn..that sucks. I'm so leery and paranoid of everyone online anyways... He'll get what he deserves in the end....everyone does.


  5. #5
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Southern boy
    Posts: 907



    Quote Originally Posted by atavist View Post
    oh shit... he wasn't legit?? he sent me some prices and stuff but I didn't order anything from him just due to having just finished a cycle...
    Seemed like a decent fellow... sorry to hear he's a scammer and some guys here got taken.
    He was good for a spell, then he got ahead of himself using the money for other things..... I guess he figured he couldn't deliver after he took the money..Who knows?????


  6. #6
    Guest's Avatar
    Guest Guest



    Sam ur inbox is full can't send the email. Sup guys


  7. #7
    Guest's Avatar
    Guest Guest



    I just love how he bit he'd that graffix fucked him out of money then he stoops below him


  8. #8
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: USA
    Posts: 2,532



    Quote Originally Posted by BLUELABEL View Post
    I just love how he bit he'd that graffix fucked him out of money then he stoops below him
    Yeah, I remember that blue, I didn't know what was going on!!


  9. #9
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: Under a barbell
    Posts: 739



    i wonder if graffix ever paid for that, or if he succeeded in scamming a scammer
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body


  10. #10



    Quote Originally Posted by BLUELABEL View Post
    Sam ur inbox is full can't send the email. Sup guys
    sorry bud. got it emptied out. please resend..
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •