Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Scammed?click here

ok, lets get organized. if chris verrier, aka limo, stole from you, PM me your email address.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Yea, I did !!! Still sick about it... Sam, holla at me!!

oh shit... he wasn't legit?? he sent me some prices and stuff but I didn't order anything from him just due to having just finished a cycle...
    Seemed like a decent fellow... sorry to hear he's a scammer and some guys here got taken.

Damn..that sucks. I'm so leery and paranoid of everyone online anyways... He'll get what he deserves in the end....everyone does.

Quote Originally Posted by atavist View Post
    oh shit... he wasn't legit?? he sent me some prices and stuff but I didn't order anything from him just due to having just finished a cycle...
    Seemed like a decent fellow... sorry to hear he's a scammer and some guys here got taken.
    He was good for a spell, then he got ahead of himself using the money for other things..... I guess he figured he couldn't deliver after he took the money..Who knows?????

Guest Guest

Sam ur inbox is full can't send the email. Sup guys

Guest Guest

I just love how he bit he'd that graffix fucked him out of money then he stoops below him

Quote Originally Posted by BLUELABEL View Post
    I just love how he bit he'd that graffix fucked him out of money then he stoops below him
    Yeah, I remember that blue, I didn't know what was going on!!

i wonder if graffix ever paid for that, or if he succeeded in scamming a scammer
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Quote Originally Posted by BLUELABEL View Post
    Sam ur inbox is full can't send the email. Sup guys
    sorry bud. got it emptied out. please resend..
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE