Kratom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kratom

I am a very experienced kratom user. I will insert a little info below about this drug.

DESCRIPTION

:Kratom is a tree native to Southeast Asia (Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], and elsewhere). Its botanical name is Mitragyna speciosa. Kratom is in the same family as the coffee tree (Rubiaceae). The leaves of kratom have been used as an herbal drug from time immemorial by peoples of Southeast Asia. It is used in folk medicine as a stimulant (at low doses), sedative (at high doses), recreational drug, pain killer, medicine for diarrhea, and treatment for opiate addiction.

DOSES

2-6 grams = mild effects (typically the effects are stimulant-like)

7-15 grams = medium strength effects (the effects can be stimulant-like or sedative-euphoric-analgesic)

16-25 grams = strong effects (sedative-euphoric-analgesic effects; too strong for highly sensitive people)

26-50 grams = very strong effects (sedative-euphoric-analgesic effects; TOO STRONG FOR MOST PEOPLE)

MY REVIEW

At low doses it feels like a week bump of cocaine (Great for work outs and diets) at high doses it feels like 2-3 vicodin (Great for soreness from workouts.) It should be noted that kratom has a roof. What this means is once you take to much you will get sick. SOOOO if your looking to get Doped up look somewhere else. (You probably will your first or second time,but then stays at 2 vic feeling) Also because it is in the same family as the coffee tree physical addiction is very minimal,much like not getting your Starbucks. Every thing I just stated is from experience.

IS IT LEGAL

Kratom is illegal in Australia, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), and Thailand (these countries impose sever penalties for possession of the herb). It is legal in most other countries, including the United States and all of Europe. Laws can and do change, so be sure that kratom is legal where you live before using it.

SUMMARY

If you have any questions on where to get good Kratom at a good price send me a pm. If you want more info on ways to ingest it or good brands from your local head shop let me know. I am going to go take some kratom now and workout lol.

kratom.. def works... just gotta chokee it down.. if u have a weak stomach def get the capsules... effects are worth it.. THOUGH it does not work for all people

Comment

Yea your totally right. I started with the caps, but they became such a pain in the ass to pack that now I toss and wash. Tonight at the gym I gave my buddie some for his work out and after the work out he called and was like, text me the name of that stuff, I wanna check it out. Proof positive it can help you with energy lifting. I tend to use it more for sore muscles the following day.

Comment

I had a bout with the K.
        I used to order Z's at a time, even started combining it with my coffee most mornings.
        I did like it, and agree that first few uses seem like a coke buzz.
        However, two things must be noted from my experience:
        1.) Eat too much and you will be nauseous for hours, like all day sick, headaches and nearly vomiting ALL DAY!
        2.) Withdrawals - In my case - it really sucked. When I decided to quit, I went cold-turkey and spent the next 3 to 4 days not sleeping and slight sore throat and really bad moods.

Is K worth the try? Yes.
        But watch her, she sneaks up on you very quietly and before you know it, shes a daily thing and the withdrawals suck!

Comment

I have definitely puked from the stuff and have seen a few others as well. I don't even think we were even deep into the "medium" dosage range either. The feelings were definitely euphoric and while it is a plant, it is closer to an opiate than weed imo and has been known to be mentally, if not also physically, addicting. I have heard opiate addict success stories with it but there are most likely even more failures.

I could just never see choking the stuff down or even packing capsules for either stimulant use or pain killing properties. Or ever again, really.

Comment

Kratom is garbage. Its going to be banned throughout the USA within the next year or so. Its already banned in like 4 states. You guys are going to go through severe withdrawls when you try to come off. Ive done enough research to know, this is not a good product.

Comment

Working...
            X