Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthol

Synthol: ("Pump n pose")
    Description: Synthol is an intermuscular fatty acid that bodybuilders are now using to give increased size in small muscle groups. Gains of 1 inch in muscles like the calves, biceps, and shoulders are not unheard of. It is actually a synthetic oil that is injected right in to the muscles you want to enhance in size. The way that this product works is that it becomes encapsulated between the fasicles (bundles of muscle fibers). Upon repeated injections, a huge bolus of the oil accumulates, adding volume to the injected muscle. About 30% of the amount injected will be broken down by your enzyme system and is metabolized like a normal fat because of its unique chemical structure. It will not be stored as bodyfat but will be burned very fast as fuel. The remainder of about 70% of the substance will be encapsulated between your muscle fibers and is broken down very slowly over the course of 3 to 5 years. Dan Duchaine recently analyzed a sample of Synthol and found it contained mostly C8 fatty acids, some C10, and about 3% C12 (the C and the number relate to what length the fat is - short, medium, or long). The mixture also contained 7.5% lidocaine (a painkiller) and 7.5% benzyl alcohol. There is currently some debate on whether you can take regular MCT oil as a substitute for "the real Synthol" which costs between $300-400 per bottle.
    Because of the structure of Synthol and the fast encapsulation your enzyme system, your body has a real hard time spotting the substance and breaking it down. Supposedly if you use this product correctly you won't come down with any kind of infection or any really bad side effects. To get no detrimental effects you have to be careful about the amounts you inject the first couple of times you use the stuff, otherwise you could experience an accumulation of lymphatic fluids in your arms for a couple of days. Working out while taking Synthol is quite another story. Synthol makes it real hard at first to train because sometimes after just one set of any upper body exercise, your guns will feel pumped like after a hundred sets of any arm exercise. I have not tried this nor Esiclene, but this product is supposedly more painful than esiclene with all of the swelling that you will experience from using this compound. Esiclene was an itallian steroid that was used a lot in the '80's for causing site swelling in order to also bring up laggin bodyparts. Supposedly, not too many people can stand the pain when using Synthol for enlarging the calves, it's just so nasty.
    As far as side effects are concerned, that is still up in the air. The makers of the substance say that there are really no side effects but injecting any significant amount of fatty-acid material intramuscularly can be extremely dangerous. When you jab a syringe into a muscle without any knowledge or regard to nerve distribution, you may hit a nerve and possibly cause permanent paralysis of groups of muscle fibers within that area. And besides the increased possibility of developing abscesses, there is also the possibility you might inject the fat into a vein or artery and cause serious tissue damage downstream. If this stuff is accidentally injected into a vein or artery, it could be transported into the lungs, possibly causing a "pulmonary embolism" or perhaps even into the brain, causing a "cardioembolic stroke." It's also known that injecting fatty acids into the system can lead to a condition where blood clots can develop, resulting in coronaries and strokes."
    The bottom line is that you need to weigh the risks to benefits ratio for yourself and decide if it is worth it for you to get some instant gains. In my opinion, this would be an excellent precontest drug but for the average bodybuilder that will never compete it really is not worth the pain or cost to use. I have not used this compound and probably never will. It is just another of those things that competitive bodybuilders use to give them an edge over the competition.
    Effective Dose: Start with 1ML, deep into the muscle with a 1/4 inch needle. Be sure to use sterile technique at all times. Continue at this rate for ten days. Then increase to 2ML a day for ten days. Now 3ML a day until the muscle gain stops.
    Now return to 1ML a day for 30 days. Now 1ML twice a week for four weeks. Now 1ML once a week for four weeks.
    The gains are now said to be permanent but I am a little leery of this...... Arms will be a good 2 inches up after three weeks and hold. After a four month break a further gain can be made by repeating the cycle.
    ALWAYS DRAW BACK BEFORE DELIVERY, IF THE SYRINGE FILLS WITH BLOOD ABORT THE ATTEMPT. FAILURE TO DO SO COULD BE SEVERE. IF IT BLEEDS AFTER THE INJECTION DO NOT BE ALARMED AS THIS MEANS YOU HAVE PASSED THROUGH A VEIN, BUT NEVER DELIVER INTO ONE.
    From what I have observed, the gain is not permanent but looks excellent. You have to keep the shots up once a week into each bodypart to keep the look.
    Street Price: This product is now available at **** for $400 per bottle. ** is currently one of only two select companies authorized by Chris Clark of Germany to distribute his original Pump'n Pose Posing Oil in the United States. Don't settle for ripoff copys of this product. Get the real deal today and watch those arms, shoulders, and all other bodyparts grow now!

by Competitor X

nasty... if u wana look terrible this is the best route

Comment

Yeah lol im not gonna take any just throwin the info out there.

Comment

Yeah aint no way I'd touch that shit! You've all seen pictures of the guys with fat arms, fuck that!

Comment

i wouldnt take it myself, but it can be done correctly. from my understanding, alot of the pros take seo's
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Bro,

most of the pro's use it, but when done correctly it looks good, but mostly it is done by young guys that don't need it and just inject it for cosmetical reasons.
            Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
            i wouldnt take it myself, but it can be done correctly. from my understanding, alot of the pros take seo's

Comment

hahaha, look at this guy, you think thats botched synthol use?

http://cdn02.cdn.socialitelife.com/w..._092707_03.jpg
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

yeah synthol can easily get disgusting i just came across this idiot a couple days ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN7guQMoyI4 stupid thing is ur average person will say "roids!"
                but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                Hackleech

Comment

Working...
                X