On my way to 300 lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smitty99 View Post
    Being as tall as you are 275lbs isn't that much for your height. Im 6'3 230 lbs and im not filled out :/
    i never said i had 20" arms or benched 500 lbs or anything, so im not sure where you are going with that. i posted pics, im not trying to deceive anyone.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
      Damn Pushin you need to do some WWE, your a big mother f'er I mean that in a good way bro, good luck to ya
      hahaha, ive thought about trying to make a living off my size, but i thought more like hollywood. they love using taller guys for the horror movies, im sure everyone has seen halloween right? he was 6'8 280ish

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
        Bro good luck.....I crapped out at 275 can't seem to get enough food in me to maintain anything above that...but at 5'10" I'm still a little large....good luck I hope you do it
        limo, ur just a beast! i mentioned my neighbor ealier(who is 6'5 305@8% or so), well his best friend competes at state level and is like 5'9 285 and hes just ridiculous, i bet he cant wipe his own ass. but ive only been training for 2 yrs and i have even cycled my way up to a gram a week yet. this cycle will only be 450 test and 300 tren a week. i spent all of my younger years smoking weed and eating fast food

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
          i never said i had 20" arms or benched 500 lbs or anything, so im not sure where you are going with that. i posted pics, im not trying to deceive anyone.
          ????? I wasn't trying to size you up or anything big guy, just simply saying its harder for the taller to fill out.

Comment

Originally posted by smitty99 View Post
            ????? I wasn't trying to size you up or anything big guy, just simply saying its harder for the taller to fill out.
            i know, look at my boy limo up there, chumpin me. to be limos size ill have to like 350 easy. maybe one day....

Comment

limo, ur just a beast! i mentioned my neighbor ealier(who is 6'5 305@8% or so), well his best friend competes at state level and is like 5'9 285 and hes just ridiculous, i bet he cant wipe his own ass. but ive only been training for 2 yrs and i have even cycled my way up to a gram a week yet. this cycle will only be 450 test and 300 tren a week. i spent all of my younger years smoking weed and eating fast food
              How long are you going to run this cycle? When are you starting?

Comment

prob start next monday, itll end up 12-13 weeks

Comment

Can't wait to see some updates on this run......gonna be fun to watch

Comment

I never thought about 300# but u got me thinking/encouraging me to think about going for it?
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

limo, u being 5'10 275 makes me feel like a chump, im gonna have to do this cycle, then cruise at 200 test for like 8 weeks, then hit a monster bulking cycle to be anywhere close to your league. but while u got me thinking about it, what is your favorite bulking stack? i still havent run the old, tried and true, test/deca/dbol cycle yet

odb, what are your stats? if you shoot for 300 also, im gonna have to raise the bar and say... 325! you guys are gonna end up convincing me that ridiculous big is the way to go, along with custom wardrobe and even more outrageous grocery bills. fuck the hpta and recovering, who wants normal levels anyways right? to die small is weak!

Comment

odb, what are your stats? if you shoot for 300 also, im gonna have to raise the bar and say... 325! you guys are gonna end up convincing me that ridiculous big is the way to go, along with custom wardrobe and even more outrageous grocery bills. fuck the hpta and recovering, who wants normal levels anyways right? to die small is weak!
                        6'2" - 269lb, but i'm 41
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

41 doesnt have anything to do with this, lol. shit 2 solid cycles of dmz and you should be there

Comment

All you guy's are fuckin monsters!!!
                            You guys are motivating each other and thats great, hope you guys all reach your goals good luck to all. limo you're a fuckin freak to bro at your age you look great!
                            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                            Chat Box Talk And Rules
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Damn you guys.......well if naps will straighten out last order, I'm gonna have to jump on the big ass wagon with you fellas. I'm 6'4" and hover at 260#. Im on second cycle, 9 weeks into 750 mg Test, 600 mg EQ, 6 week dbol start, 3 week oral dry out, blood work check, liver values good, now 8 weeks of var at 60 mg ed. This is a 20 week cycle. I'm hoping to get down to about 12% bf and cruise up to 270# lean....clean out for sept, oct and nov then come December it was gonna be 6 iu hgh ed, 20 weeks with a test, EQ,mast stack or a test/tren stack for 12 weeks. If someone will pm how to post photos, I will.
                              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Limo your a freakin beast mate !!! Pushin it seems like you really have a thing for DMZ , isnt it supposed to be like Oral Masteron? What kind of gains do you notice with it and what kind of diet suits it best in your opinion ?

Comment

Working...
                                X