This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 20

My weekly update will be posted tomorrow.
    Attached Files

Comment

Day 21

This is my weekly update for week three of my cycle. First off, I want to start off talking about my diet. For the most part, I've been following my diet pretty good. I actually see and feel a difference, and it has only been three weeks. They say it takes 4 weeks for someone to notice the change to your body, and it will take you six weeks to notice it yourself. I'm fortunate that it's not the case for me. Anyways, I took Mom out to IHOP this morning. I decide that this is something I would like to do every Saturday with her. I rarely eat at IHOP, but she likes it. Before we went, I looked at the menu online, and I was disappointed. I couldn't find anything with high protein and low calories. They have protein pancakes, which I thought about getting. The pancakes had 37g of protein; however, they also were 660 calories. After about thirty minutes, I decided to order the chicken fajita omelet. What turned me on was the fact it had 74g of protein. It was definitely a cheat meal. I'm going to see how I respond to this. If it doesn't hurt me too much, I'll do it again next Saturday. I mean, one cheat meal should be okay. I just don't want to bloat up because I'm taking compounds in relatively high dosages that are notorious for water retention. Also, my appetite is greater this week than it was last week. I may incorporate an extra chicken breast for dinner this week.

I would like to mention something that I noticed yesterday (Friday). I aggravated my left elbow doing reverse curls. It was to the point that I couldn't fully extend my arm without pain. Yesterday, the pain was GONE! My elbow feels fine. My elbow brace came in, and I used it this morning, but truthfully, I could have trained my Back without it. Not only my Back, but my shoulder joints feel amazing. I can rotate my shoulder, and it's so comfortable. When I did WG Pull-Ups and behind-the-neck LAT Machine, I didn't have any discomfort in my shoulder what-so-ever. I want to go ahead and say that Deca is responsible for this. So, on Day 20, I had joint relief that was NOTICEABLE.

Last time I took GP Test E, it took 37 days for it to show up in the gym. That's 16 days from now. Maybe it could show up sooner because I'm taking 750mg this time around instead of 500mg. I have notice my sex drive is up right now. It has actually been up all week. It's super easy to get aroused... I was talking to my girl at work, and I started to get hard, and she didn't even touch me. We weren't even talking about anything sexual. We haven't had sex yet; we just started seeing each other. We have plans next Friday, so we'll see what happens. I've been doing myself every night because I get so damn horny. Well, I just believe this to be the early sign of Test E, maybe Proviron, or both.

Dbol, Dbol, Dbol, guys, this is one hell of a compound. I'm so happy that I'm not getting the lower back pumps or the bloat yet; however, the strength is there! I'm getting stronger every day. I'm not getting insane pumps yet, but my shoulders get pumped. The funny thing about it that I get a shoulder pump, and it's not even Shoulder Day. It's crazy. I like the look too. My muscles are full looking...especially my delts and traps. I took a picture Day 1, and I'm going to take another when I'm done with Dbol, and I'll post the pictures up, so ya'll can see for yourselves.

Okay, my chest wasn't sore this week, so I'm going to change from DBs to BBs. I haven't worked out chest with a barbell since October. I'm going to start with 175 and go from there.

I finished my first vial of Test E last Wednesday, and I had to get the remainder cc from a new vial. I'm going to have to order another vial of Test because I only gotten 8.5 cc out of a 10cc vial. I'm going to order another Deca vial too. I'm not changing the duration of the cycle; it's still a 16 week cycle.

I weigh myself tomorrow morning. As of last Sunday, I'm up 3lbs.
      Attached Files

Comment

Day 22

On Leg Press, I hit 630 for ten, so I went up 90lbs. 720 was too much. Next week, it's going to be 640lbs. If I hit ten, it will be 650lbs. So on and so forth...
        Attached Files

Comment

Day 23

More than likely, I'm going to do DBs instead of BB for just the Incline Bench. It feels like I'm going to injure my left shoulder on every rep. I can't risk it.
          Attached Files

Comment

Day 24

I received compliments from two girls at the gym today, which was cool. May these be the first of many....
            Attached Files

Comment

Day 25

I'm seeing vascularity from the Proviron. It's noticeable.
              Attached Files

Comment

Day 26

Worked out Triceps tonight...
                Attached Files

Comment

Day 27

Week 4 update tomorrow...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Day 28

End of Week 4 Report: So here we are...we have just about completed the first month of this cycle. At the beginning of the week, I weighed in at 178.8 pounds. I started this cycle at 174.2 lbs. Not only that, I look a lot leaner. The mirror doesn't deceive me. I managed to gain weight on a very clean diet, which is great. I'm noticeably stronger. Every week, I'm consistently hitting my target reps. Prior to the cycle, I was hitting my target reps every 2, maybe three weeks. There has been a few weeks where I didn't move up in weight at all. It would take me two weeks at least to get up 10 pounds on squats. Here we are 28 days in, and I'm up 30 pounds in Squats. Guys, this is just Dbol and Proviron alone. My Test E and Deca haven't showed up yet.

I added another food to my breakfast. I added 0% fat cottage cheese. I looked at the nutrition facts, and I couldn't resist. Also, I'm going by the Herb store and buy QCarbo 16. It's a premium detox drink. I'm going to drink one on the first of every month.

Okay, lets talk about my vascularity. I took EQ @600mg for 16 weeks before. I did get vascular; however, I'm more vascular now than I ever was with EQ. Proviron is so underrated. I can see the effects of this compound more than dbol. My muscles are hard...brick hard. I'm not experiencing any bloat or water retention. If I am, it's not noticeable to me. Dbol and Proviron is working so well together. I never took Tbol, but if I was to imagine the look off Tbol, it would be a mixture of Dbol and Proviron. I'm taking 75mg of Dbol a day, and I'm not experiencing any negative side effects. I'm not having painful back pumps either. I'm not looking like a water balloon. I personally believe this is due to the fact that my diet is clean, I'm taking an AI, and I'm using Proviron. Truthfully, it doesn't look like I'm on steroids. I still look "natural;" however, I did get compliments this week.

Side Effects: I'm not prone to acne. My face is a bit more oily than usual. I've noticed I'm getting a couple of pimples on my chest. I rarely get pimples on my chest. I ordered Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant to apply to my face. I lean more to preventable medicine than treatment. I really don't have any new, unwanted side effects yet.

I stopped by the Academy today, and I purchased a shoulder brace for when I do Incline BB Bench. If there is pain, I'm returning to DBs, but only for that one exercise. The brace was $65 after taxes, so I hope it works.

I'm going to order a vial of Test E, Deca, and maybe HCG tomorrow or Memorial Day. I'm going to do some refreshing up on HCG and make my decision.

Well, that's it for now....have a great Memorial Day!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Day 29

Well, I went from 178.8lbs. to 182.2lbs. in 7 days. I'm up 8 pounds at the beginning of Week 5! The only addition into my diet was Fat Free Cottage Cheese.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Day 30-GYNO!
                        So, I was working out chest this morning. The BB hit my chest, and there was pain. I felt my right pec, and there was a lump the size of a grape. I'm going to let you guys know my course of action tomorrow. I have to get some sleep.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X