Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

For some reason, Frank, I can't see your post. When I click on page 3, it goes to page 2. It stays on page 2.

Day 13

I worked out Abdominals today. It was a good workout. Nothing mind-blowing happened during the workout that's worth reporting. Speaking of reporting: I'm going to start giving weekly updates instead of daily updates. Well, I'll just post a daily picture of the workout I did that day.

Let's talk about Proviron. As you guys know, I'm taking 50mg/day. Today, I noticed that my hairline is thinning. I'm prescribed Finasteride @1mg. I'm afraid it's too low of a mg. to combat this effect. It's not bad right now, so I'm going to continue it. I can see a bit of vascularity, and my muscles are harder than they were a couple of weeks ago. I feel that Dbol and Proviron have like a synergistic effect on me. I'm not noticing a lot of water retention or bloat thus far. I'm not experiencing any of the dreaded back pumps either (didn't get this side last time). Everything for the most part is going quite smoothly.

I'm going to send out a weekly update on Saturday, beginning May 21st. If you guys have any questions or comments, feel free to post it. If something comes up that needs immediate attention, I'll post it as soon as possible.

*Hair-Line Thinning
    *Minuscule Vascularity
    *Muscle Hardness
    *Increased Strength
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 051322.jpg  

Day 14

The workout is below. 5th injection tomorrow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 051422.jpg  

Day 15

As you can see, I hit my target reps in ALL 8 exercises this morning! W00T W00T!

P.S. I'm going to go ahead and tell ya'll, there is NO WAY I'm going to be able to hit 720lbs for ten next week. 630 took everything I had....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 051522.jpg  

Day 16

I hit chest this morning, and it was a good workout. I hit my target reps for each exercise. My gym does not have 105lb DBs, but they do have 110lb, so I'm going to be using that next week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 051622.jpg  

Day 17

I had a sick shoulder pump during the workout...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 051722.jpg  

Day 18

I aggravated my left elbow by doing Reverse Curls. I ordered another elbow brace. It will arrive Friday. I'm removing Reverse Curls from the workout.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 051822.jpg  

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgarity View Post
    Day 13

I worked out Abdominals today. It was a good workout. Nothing mind-blowing happened during the workout that's worth reporting. Speaking of reporting: I'm going to start giving weekly updates instead of daily updates. Well, I'll just post a daily picture of the workout I did that day.

Let's talk about Proviron. As you guys know, I'm taking 50mg/day. Today, I noticed that my hairline is thinning. I'm prescribed Finasteride @1mg. I'm afraid it's too low of a mg. to combat this effect. It's not bad right now, so I'm going to continue it. I can see a bit of vascularity, and my muscles are harder than they were a couple of weeks ago. I feel that Dbol and Proviron have like a synergistic effect on me. I'm not noticing a lot of water retention or bloat thus far. I'm not experiencing any of the dreaded back pumps either (didn't get this side last time). Everything for the most part is going quite smoothly.

I'm going to send out a weekly update on Saturday, beginning May 21st. If you guys have any questions or comments, feel free to post it. If something comes up that needs immediate attention, I'll post it as soon as possible.

*Hair-Line Thinning
    *Minuscule Vascularity
    *Muscle Hardness
    *Increased Strength
    Hey brother, I'm on a combo of finasteride and Minoxidil (Rogaine, but I just use the Costco brand, as dermatologist recommended) and it helps a little. Unfortunately for me it's still not a complete solution but the combo has definitely helped.

Day 19

Frank, I'm actually using the same combo, lol. I also ordered a shampoo and conditioner with a natural DHT blocker. The brand is Keeps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 051922.jpg  

Day 20

My weekly update will be posted tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 052022.jpg