This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 8

Today was leg day. I really despise leg days. I just want to note something right quick: Sunday, February 6th, I worked out legs. The last set I did was with 285. We are in May, and I'm still working out with 285, but it changes next week. I hit my target reps for 315. I just moved up to 315 today, and I already hit my target rep of ten, so I'll be doing 325 next week. I just wanted to point that out. I couldn't move up in weight in months, and I managed to do that in a week. That's a really good sign in the right direction. Also, those DB lunges are no joke. I killed my legs today.

Here's another thing: I gained two pounds! I've been doing a bulk diet going on two years. I ate sausages, scrambled eggs, fried catfish, chicken tenders, steaks, loaded baked potatoes, chicken wings, bread, rice, beans & cornbread, ice-cream, nuts, etc. I was in a calorie surplus and gained good. Matter of fact, one week before I started my diet and cycle, I took a break from the gym and ate whatever I wanted because I knew what I was about to get myself into. I weighed myself just like I did last week without anything on, in my bladder, and in my colon. I was thinking I lost weight this week because I've been eating clean and hitting it hard in the gym. I stepped on the scale, and I actually gained weight. It made my morning. Also, I got this off a medically accredited website:

"When you stop supplementing with creatine, your muscles will not hold as much water, making you lose weight, sometimes ​up to 5 to 7 pounds​, in the first several days to a week after stopping creatine."

So, yea, this absolutely made my day!

Tomorrow is chest. I'm not going to do pushups. Instead, I'm going to do the Chest Press machine.

*No negative side effects
    *Increased strength
    *Increased bodyweight

Attached Files

Comment

Day 9

I really don't have anything new to report today. Well, a bit disappointed on my DB Incline. Shoulder workout tomorrow.

* No side effects
      *Decreased Strength
      Attached Files

Comment

Day 10

I did shoulders this morning, and it was a pretty good workout. I hit my target reps for 4 exercises today. My strength is up today. I say, it's a low to moderate increase, but an increase nevertheless. The tenth rep took everything I had, but I did notice the first two sets of each exercise, excluding the DB Shoulder Press, were fairly easy.

I'm a little concerned that my chest isn't sore today. It should have been sore today. If it's like this next week, I'm going to switch from DB to barbell.

I'm going to work biceps tomorrow. It's going to be my fourth injection as well.

*Side Effects: None
        *Moderate Strength Increase
        Attached Files

Comment

Day 11

Today was a good workout day. I felt stronger today. I was stronger today.

My left elbow has been bothering me all day today. I can't fully extend it without pain. I went to Walmart and bought an elbow support brace. It feels better. I'm working my triceps tomorrow. Hopefully, the brace will help. If it doesn't, I'll order the best one I see off Amazon. I usually don't have elbow joint pain. The only pain I get is from my wrists, which I wrapped up.

*Side Effects: None
          *Increased Strength
          Attached Files

Comment

Day 12

I worked out Triceps this morning. I used the elbow brace, and it worked, so I'm not going to order one from Amazon. I have something exiting to share: Guys, Dbol showed up today! I hit all my target reps for EACH exercise! That just doesn't happen. I'm confident that it's Dbol. Now, a few exercises took everything I had to hit the tenth rep, but I did it!

I was a lot more enthusiastic this morning, but I can barely keep my eyes open right now. I'm very tired; I'm about to go to bed.

*No Side Effects
            *Significant Strength Increase
            Attached Files

Comment

Good call on getting the support brace. Are you supplementing with anything for joint pain/help lubricate the joints? That may help!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Karlosdmh
              Where is moderator??
              I'ts important.
              Regards.
              I'm sending you a PM brother

Comment

For some reason, Frank, I can't see your post. When I click on page 3, it goes to page 2. It stays on page 2.

Comment

Day 13

I worked out Abdominals today. It was a good workout. Nothing mind-blowing happened during the workout that's worth reporting. Speaking of reporting: I'm going to start giving weekly updates instead of daily updates. Well, I'll just post a daily picture of the workout I did that day.

Let's talk about Proviron. As you guys know, I'm taking 50mg/day. Today, I noticed that my hairline is thinning. I'm prescribed Finasteride @1mg. I'm afraid it's too low of a mg. to combat this effect. It's not bad right now, so I'm going to continue it. I can see a bit of vascularity, and my muscles are harder than they were a couple of weeks ago. I feel that Dbol and Proviron have like a synergistic effect on me. I'm not noticing a lot of water retention or bloat thus far. I'm not experiencing any of the dreaded back pumps either (didn't get this side last time). Everything for the most part is going quite smoothly.

I'm going to send out a weekly update on Saturday, beginning May 21st. If you guys have any questions or comments, feel free to post it. If something comes up that needs immediate attention, I'll post it as soon as possible.

*Hair-Line Thinning
                  *Minuscule Vascularity
                  *Muscle Hardness
                  *Increased Strength
                  Attached Files

Comment

Day 14

The workout is below. 5th injection tomorrow!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Day 15

As you can see, I hit my target reps in ALL 8 exercises this morning! W00T W00T!

P.S. I'm going to go ahead and tell ya'll, there is NO WAY I'm going to be able to hit 720lbs for ten next week. 630 took everything I had....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Day 16

I hit chest this morning, and it was a good workout. I hit my target reps for each exercise. My gym does not have 105lb DBs, but they do have 110lb, so I'm going to be using that next week.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Day 17

I had a sick shoulder pump during the workout...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Day 18

I aggravated my left elbow by doing Reverse Curls. I ordered another elbow brace. It will arrive Friday. I'm removing Reverse Curls from the workout.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Vulgarity View Post
                              Day 13

I worked out Abdominals today. It was a good workout. Nothing mind-blowing happened during the workout that's worth reporting. Speaking of reporting: I'm going to start giving weekly updates instead of daily updates. Well, I'll just post a daily picture of the workout I did that day.

Let's talk about Proviron. As you guys know, I'm taking 50mg/day. Today, I noticed that my hairline is thinning. I'm prescribed Finasteride @1mg. I'm afraid it's too low of a mg. to combat this effect. It's not bad right now, so I'm going to continue it. I can see a bit of vascularity, and my muscles are harder than they were a couple of weeks ago. I feel that Dbol and Proviron have like a synergistic effect on me. I'm not noticing a lot of water retention or bloat thus far. I'm not experiencing any of the dreaded back pumps either (didn't get this side last time). Everything for the most part is going quite smoothly.

I'm going to send out a weekly update on Saturday, beginning May 21st. If you guys have any questions or comments, feel free to post it. If something comes up that needs immediate attention, I'll post it as soon as possible.

*Hair-Line Thinning
                              *Minuscule Vascularity
                              *Muscle Hardness
                              *Increased Strength
                              Hey brother, I'm on a combo of finasteride and Minoxidil (Rogaine, but I just use the Costco brand, as dermatologist recommended) and it helps a little. Unfortunately for me it's still not a complete solution but the combo has definitely helped.

Comment

Day 19

Frank, I'm actually using the same combo, lol. I also ordered a shampoo and conditioner with a natural DHT blocker. The brand is Keeps.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X