GP Anadrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Anadrol

think this stuff is starting to kick in. 100mg ED. today i was squating some reletively heavy weight and thinking to myself, "this is no big deal". i ended up ending the squat session a little early, as i was feeling a slight twing in my right hip flexor. i'd rahter play it safe. i know i'll be back next week and i have a very good feeling i'll be breaking my PR on a number of lifts this cycle.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Im running generic lab 50mg of anadrol daily. I want to increase to 100mg but not sure how much to increase my liver support (currently 1000mg of milk thistle daily). What kind of liver support are you using and how much daily?
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Hell yea gp anadrol good stuff !!!!!!!!

Comment

It's very nice stuff!!!
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
          Im running generic lab 50mg of anadrol daily. I want to increase to 100mg but not sure how much to increase my liver support (currently 1000mg of milk thistle daily). What kind of liver support are you using and how much daily?
          hey bro, i like your signature. very true! i'm taking about 2g milk thistle. liv-52 is also good.i talked to my MD though and she said something ind of interesting. she said the ability of these liver protection agents isn't as great as they are promoted to be. as an addictionologist, she has a great deal of real world experience with people suffering liver problmes due to drinking. she said the OTC treatments may help some but it is truely minimal. i've seen the studies out there, and i do believe the stuff works, to an extent, but i dont think its going to make or break anything. if 100mg is going to fuck someone up, i dont think a little milk thistle is going to sheild them from injury. this is just my opinion.
          heres my game plan. during wk 5, i'm going to get blood work done. my liver function test will be ready before i hit wk 6. there i will decide to either continue on the drol to wk 8 or to stop there. the blood work will decide, theoretically, you could run anadrol or any other oral indefinitely as long as your organ health continued to look normal. the key is in knowing.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Check out SAMe for liver support

Borrowed from another site, from a dr that deals with AAS users

SAMe (S-adenosyl-methionine)

When the liver is so overwhelmed by toxins it cannot produce enough glutathione, part of the concentration burden falls to SAMe, which is a necessary component of glutathione’s creation. Not coincidentally, the concentration of SAMe in the liver is one of the highest in the body.

Based on published clinical trials, elevating SAMe levels can have a beneficial effect on many conditions. As a preventative agent, SAMe is so powerful that it can reverse the effects of chemicals and alcohol as they occur (5). Studies also show that low SAMe levels create a toxic environment that can increase liver cancer risk(6).

Research has shown that SAMe can prevent and, if discovered early enough, even reverse this condition. There was a rodent study published in Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, SAMe completely prevented fatty liver when given at the same time as alcohol. Of course, the dosages need to be adjusted for volume of distribution variations (7). Additionally, it is a worthwhile mention that SAMe therapy has also gained success against the battle with cholestasis – a potential beginning to the more fatal cascade that is the broad spectrum of biliary disorders.

(5) Fernandez-Checa, JC, et al. S-adenosyl methionine and mitochondrial reduced glutathione depletion in alcoholic liver disease. Alcohol. 2002 Jul 27 (3): 179-183.
            (6) Kang, S, et al. Cholesterol and hepatic lipoprotein assembly and secretion. Biochem Biophys Acta. 2000 Dec 15; 1529 (1-3): 223-230.
            (7) Feo, F, et al. Effect of the variations of S-adenosylmethionine liver content on fat accumulation and ethanol metabolism in ethanol-intoxicated rats. Toxicol Apl Pharmacol. 1986 Apr; 83 (2): 331-341.

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
              Check out SAMe for liver support

Borrowed from another site, from a dr that deals with AAS users
              good stuff. have you ever tried it for liver health?

Comment

Thanks Sam!
                Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

What's your exact cycle right now sam?

I have a few packs of gp drol here now. I'm looking forward to breaking some PRs soon

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    good stuff. have you ever tried it for liver health?
                    I take it for all around health benefits, even for neural benefits. But the blood work I have had done came back with liver enzymes in normal range.

However, I have never ran any of the orals our sponsor sells, it was items like Superdrol, H-Drol, Phera Plex, amoungst a handful of other methylated designers that are pretty harsh on the old liver.

Hope that helps.

Comment

What dosage would do you take this at 200mg and do you take vitamin B with it also

Comment

good stuff. thanks for the reply
                        Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
                        I take it for all around health benefits, even for neural benefits. But the blood work I have had done came back with liver enzymes in normal range.

However, I have never ran any of the orals our sponsor sells, it was items like Superdrol, H-Drol, Phera Plex, amoungst a handful of other methylated designers that are pretty harsh on the old liver.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
                          What's your exact cycle right now sam?

I have a few packs of gp drol here now. I'm looking forward to breaking some PRs soon
                          i'm running it with 500mg EW of GP's 1-Test Cyp and GP Test E as the base, plus a little of their Aromasin to control estrogen. i really liked their 1-test cyp last time, but it takes awhile to kick in, so i'm running the oral to spice things up while i wait.

Comment

i think i'm going to cut the drol back a little. my level of hunger is shot and i'm feeling lethargic. sometimes orals do this to me. seems the longer i've used AAS, the more sensitive i get. i was on 100mg. think i'll cut it in 1/2 for a couple days and then see if i can work back up to 75mg.

Comment

Working...
                            X