quad pain,soreness/conicidence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zak220 View Post
    I always had soreness usually starting about a day after i inject a new muscle. After a few injections the pain wasn't very bad. I usually pin my shoulders and butt so they only hurt for a day. So just yesterday I pinned my left quad for the very first time and a day after it killed Its been 2 days and I'm still walking with a limp. But i remember my other muscles feeling the same way when injected them for the first time. It sounds like you have the same pain as me. I still train as per usual right through the pain.
    Sounds almost exactly how my left quad felt. My second injection was in my right quad but it wasn't nearly as bad as my left. Right quad has some soreness 2 days after my last pin

Comment

Ya that is weird I havent even pinned the right yet but I'll post when I do and see if it was the same. my left is definitely feeling better today though.

Comment

Fuck, i injected 1ml of cut stack yesterday in my butt and it's painful even today.. God damn... Even worse than propionate alone.

Comment

I,m sure every one is different ,but when ifirst started pinning i new i,d being running all fast acting injectables so i figured i,d better start to switch areas of the body,and man i,ll tell you if you thought the quad was sensitive wait till you try the deltoid. The pain was so bad i couldn,t work out for two days each time i tried to stick myself in deltoid. I took proper precautions to, i used 25g 5/8'' pin . Still the nerve endings must be numerous or sensitive. Who knows you might be different.

Comment

Did my second pin into my left quad yesterday. Night and day difference. Hardly any pain/soreness today. Man am I thankful for that

Comment

Working...
            X