quad pain,soreness/conicidence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quad pain,soreness/conicidence?

i recieved my gear yesterday of test e and since it was monday, i figured i would go ahead and start my cycle (250ml monday/thursday). i had my wife pin me (former medic so she has plenty of experience with pinning unruly people) and we pinned my left quad. the injection went smooth other than the only needle we could find was a 27guage 1 1/4" so it had to be injected slow (forgot to order needles). no blood, didn't hit a nerve, was a lot easier than i anticipated. i pinned at approximately 2:00 pm and began working out at 3:15 pm.

now the downside. i do a 4 day split. Mondays/thursdays are the days i work my legs. while i was working out i had a dull pain in my left leg for much of the workout which subsided after i was done and was fine the rest of the night. this morning when i woke up to go running my left quad is extremely sore/painful like I strained a muscle or something. my workout regimen didn't change other than 1 or 2 more reps on squats and deadlifts which isn't uncommon. i try to take at least the last set to failure on my squats and deadlifts. could the soreness be because i pinned and worked out so close together?

Quads can be painful, especially if it is virgin territory.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Vaffanculo
      maybe becouse they send you fake stuff..
      could be possible but doubtful. the injection itself wasnt bothersome other than the feeling you get when any medicine is injected into your body.

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
        Quads can be painful, especially if it is virgin territory.
        i think the virgin territory is probably the case. with my next injection, should i keep it in the same leg or alternate?

Comment

Originally posted by Vaffanculo
          yes dont worry, its normal also i shoot monday and to day its legs but i change the day becouse im sore in the quads...
          ok. will it eventually go away or does the soreness keep coming back after every injection?

Comment

Originally posted by lc1213 View Post
            ok. will it eventually go away or does the soreness keep coming back after every injection?
            depends sometimes it goes away as you prgress other times it doesnt. if the site becomes inflamed with a swelling leave for a day and treat with heat if it becomes hotter go see your doc as could be an abcess

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

pin in your butt.

Comment

u need to pin all the sites u can handle, just hitting one spot over and over will caused a build up of scar tissue. ull start feeling the scar tissue when you injecting into it, plus if you inject into scar tissue it will delay the release
                  Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                    u need to pin all the sites u can handle, just hitting one spot over and over will caused a build up of scar tissue. ull start feeling the scar tissue when you injecting into it, plus if you inject into scar tissue it will delay the release
                    so alternate my pinning points? will all areas of pinning have the same results of my quad?

Comment

the smaller muscles usally give you more pip than larger injection sites. but yeah rotate as much as you can

Comment

my last cycle was similar to yours i just alternated quads since it was bi weekly injections....never pin a muscle twice in a row....and it would be best to alternate spots it was just easy for me to do the quads....my next cycle is eod pins so im going to rotate glutes and quads..

Comment

Yea I pinned in my right quad yesterday and don't have nearly the amount of soreness I experienced with my first injection into my left quad. My left quad for nearly 3 days felt like the first time I ever lifted. Could barely walk on it. So far my right quad is just a little sore after pinning and working out

Comment

My quads killed w go gear but had no problems with british dragon. BD was much thicker oil

Comment

I always had soreness usually starting about a day after i inject a new muscle. After a few injections the pain wasn't very bad. I usually pin my shoulders and butt so they only hurt for a day. So just yesterday I pinned my left quad for the very first time and a day after it killed Its been 2 days and I'm still walking with a limp. But i remember my other muscles feeling the same way when injected them for the first time. It sounds like you have the same pain as me. I still train as per usual right through the pain.

Comment

Working...
                              X