No announcement yet.

upload avatars and profilepictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for sure. IMO, the threads look incomplete.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Everyone should be able to upload an avatar, unless admin has it turned off. Mine works. Your only allowed an 80x80(19.5mb) pic which is pretty small. Let me contact admin and find out. I dont have that much control over the forum. Im just a Super Mod!

Comment

Show us your Super Mod powers.... as I think there is a few of us who have tried with no success , so there must be an issue.... let us know what you find out.

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
        Everyone should be able to upload an avatar, unless admin has it turned off. Mine works. Your only allowed an 80x80(19.5mb) pic which is pretty small. Let me contact admin and find out. I dont have that much control over the forum. Im just a Super Mod!
        Ontario Yours To discover

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ontario View Post
          Show us your Super Mod powers.... as I think there is a few of us who have tried with no success , so there must be an issue.... let us know what you find out.
          Admin has been contacted, just waitin for a response..Will get to the bottom of this. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Thanks Bro

Comment

Ok, I got a hold of Admin and this is what he said about the avatars..

Hey bro,

It's because the avatars should be 65kb max and 100x100pcs.

Hopefully you guys can resize them, and make it work!

Comment

Holy Fack they get any smaller I will go blind lol

Comment

Working...
                X