No announcement yet.

Fat burning diet: What should I change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to hear you've re-thought the whole starvation diet thing and you are going up in weight.

As for the pain in the ass,I rarely get pain form inj anymore.Heres a few simple things I do that you may want to try to see if it helps....

1-I always warm the oil in hot water before I inj.Meaning whatever you are using,i.e.amp,vial,etc just run it under hot water for a few minutes to warm the oil.Thins it out and makes it draw up super easily and smoothly.Plus,by warmimg it when using amps,it helps the tops snap off so friggin easily.

2- Push the plunger in SLOWLY.I mean I go extra slow while pushing it in.This is especially helpful when you are inj 2-3cc at once.I even pause for a half of second while pushing it in.It gives the oil time to spread out evenly causing less pain.

3- I always massage the area after inj.Help push that oil around a bit.

Now,I didn't mention aspirating or swabbing with alcohol which I always do both.I was just posting about helping to eliminate painful inj.

Try it and let me know how it works for you.

Comment

I will try to warm the oil I think that's a great idea! I aspirate and swab too.

Comment

Update time. Im on week 2 of test-e / stanozolo: I have started to gain weight. Ive put on around 3 pounds (215). My goal is to hit 180 which might be to lean, but I will adjust the diet when I notice im down to a lean size. The last thing I want to do is start burning my hard work. Im back where I used to be a few years back but this time something has changed in my mind. I am not doing stuff out of nessceity, It's starting to come naturally. Which I like. Only issue is my joint are starting to hurt from(Stanozolo) all the running. but i have fish oil so hopfully that is helping. Anyway Id like to post picks but I have alot of tatoos so it makes it challenging......

Comment

Hey guys, im at 204 lbs benching 225. I finished my cycle and am currently taking my pct. So far so good. My diet is now consistent. I drink 2 protien drinks a day with unsweetened almond milk. 1 in the am 1 in the pm. For meals I prep my meals 3 days in advance always using poultry and vegtables. This has been giving me great results and since I just finished the test i figure the weight will drop rapidly. I am very focused on fighting right now (mma) i joined a fight team a month and a half ago. So my goal is to get down to 185 (Freakin tiny) ha ha. Anywase just figured I would check in.

Comment

good to hear mate thanks for updating us hope all is well with pct and don't hurt your self in mma haha

Comment

Originally posted by CHRISTOPHER View Post
              Fat burning foods are here
              Salmon
              Beef
              Turkey
              Broccoli
              Edamame
              Beef is for bulking mainly.. not cutting.. I'd stick to chicken, turkey and tuna..
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Beeeeeeeeeef!

Comment

Fat burning supplements are available in the market. we can easily purchase the good supplements with the help of the professional persons. Then we can easily burn the fat.

Comment

For a healthy life balance diet is most important we should take the specific amount of the iron and protein as carbohydrate.
                    And also consult with a good doctor.
                    Nashville Boot Camp

Comment

Don't waste your money on a nutritionist or doctor... make some research and you'll make yourself a better diet than any nutritionist would make you. Not to mention that a diet is to be played with, it takes time to find the right diet for your body as well as your activity level. Spare yourself some cash.

Also, a diet doesn't only depend on Iron, proteins, and carbs...
                      Ain't no use in lookin' down
                      Ain't no discharge on the ground
                      Ain't no use in lookin' back
                      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

You're a 200 lb., 30 year old male...unless you're really short, I wouldn't consider this overweight. I always commend anyone who is going to incorporate exercise into their daily life and make it a staple of their lifestyle, so congrats on making this commitment. Yet, one needs to do things smart.

I consider myself a traditionalist in that I don't follow any fad diets. My rationale is that people want to get cut fast, and they don't want to do the hard work involved to be lean and cut. Fad diets will get you lean and cut, but people just don't seem to stay lean and cut for any long duration. I may sound snobbish, but I'm a girl, and it's important to me to look good year-round, which means I must have a regimen in place. You are what you eat, and you are how you train...it's a lifestyle.

As mentioned by the others, you have too many bananas in your diet, and it seems odd that you're consuming this many carbs pre-cardio. I personally believe in fasted cardio (there's probably an equal number of articles that are proponents and non proponents of fasted cardio). Your cardio is also not grueling in the least bit. Running one mile shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. Looking at your cardio routine, you're not doing more than 30 minutes two days per week for the first six weeks. It would appear to me that you're not going to burn off all those bananas at that rate, let alone burn off any fat.

As for your diet post weight training, you need carbs to build the muscle. There are umpteen articles that support this theory; and, if you want to retain/gain muscle, you need to eat clean carbs post workout. I'm not a believer of simple sugars and would recommend complex carbs such as yams, brown rice, oats/other natural whole grains...but that's just me, others may have other opinions, and I do understand that the diet that fits me may not fit another.

However, I think everyone would be of the consensus that you cannot lose fat if your caloric intake is greater than what you're burning through exercise.

If you're new to cardio and your posted cardio plan is designed with endurance building in mind, you may want to consider changing to an interval style. For example for the first week, you may do 30 minutes total with five minutes speed walking, two minutes running, repeat. For week two, you may cut the speed walking to four minutes and increase running to three minutes, repeat, but maintain the 30 minute total. Eventually, you should be able to get up to a 30 minute run, which should be about a 3.0 mile to 3.5 mile run. Just a thought to consider, and it would definitely help in burning off all those bananas if you're not willing to reduce this intake...ahhh, but then, we're back at square one...those dang bananas are hindering your fat loss.

Just my two cents and take it for what it's worth. Good luck in reaching your goals.
                        Honey
                        Last edited by Honey; 10-24-2011, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Honey View Post
                          You're a 200 lb., 30 year old male...unless you're really short, I wouldn't consider this overweight. I always commend anyone who is going to incorporate exercise into their daily life and make it a staple of their lifestyle, so congrats on making this commitment. Yet, one needs to do things smart.

I consider myself a traditionalist in that I don't follow any fad diets. My rationale is that people want to get cut fast, and they don't want to do the hard work involved to be lean and cut. Fad diets will get you lean and cut, but people just don't seem to stay lean and cut for any long duration. I may sound snobbish, but I'm a girl, and it's important to me to look good year-round, which means I must have a regimen in place. You are what you eat, and you are how you train...it's a lifestyle.

As mentioned by the others, you have too many bananas in your diet, and it seems odd that you're consuming this many carbs pre-cardio. I personally believe in fasted cardio (there's probably an equal number of articles that are proponents and non proponents of fasted cardio). Your cardio is also not grueling in the least bit. Running one mile shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. Looking at your cardio routine, you're not doing more than 30 minutes two days per week for the first six weeks. It would appear to me that you're not going to burn off all those bananas at that rate, let alone burn off any fat.

As for your diet post weight training, you need carbs to build the muscle. There are umpteen articles that support this theory; and, if you want to retain/gain muscle, you need to eat clean carbs post workout. I'm not a believer of simple sugars and would recommend complex carbs such as yams, brown rice, oats/other natural whole grains...but that's just me, others may have other opinions, and I do understand that the diet that fits me may not fit another.

However, I think everyone would be of the consensus that you cannot lose fat if your caloric intake is greater than what you're burning through exercise.

If you're new to cardio and your posted cardio plan is designed with endurance building in mind, you may want to consider changing to an interval style. For example for the first week, you may do 30 minutes total with five minutes speed walking, two minutes running, repeat. For week two, you may cut the speed walking to four minutes and increase running to three minutes, repeat, but maintain the 30 minute total. Eventually, you should be able to get up to a 30 minute run, which should be about a 3.0 mile to 3.5 mile run. Just a thought to consider, and it would definitely help in burning off all those bananas if you're not willing to reduce this intake...ahhh, but then, we're back at square one...those dang bananas are hindering your fat loss.

Just my two cents and take it for what it's worth. Good luck in reaching your goals.
                          OMG, I just noticed how old this original post was...well, hopefully, you've made progress...

Comment

Select the foods that are sources of good carbs,wrong carbs are a major cause of fatigue and can produce sleepiness after a meal..

Comment

You have to take a professional diet plan if then diet plan is not helping you then you might be not maintaining it properly the first main point is you have to be very strict on your diet don't think of fat burning diet just avoid unhealthy food such as snacks, fast foods, soft drinks etc You have to do regular exercise and burn calories every day try to do exercise as well running is best but you have to decrease fats from different parts of body. Drink lots of water it will help you to keep full so you will eat less and it will also help you to break down unwanted body fats.

Comment

Working...
                              X