Difficulties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maged View Post
    and what about the guy who has a thread on the anabolics section of his first cycle of test and he is in week 9 with no progress and saying the gear is bunk!... i just wonder...it is simple...this is naps site...so i guess most of u either members reps of naps or u r all kissing his ass...and too cwards to say the truth...
    Look at how low his calories are too for someone who weighs 195lbs and working out.....3000 calories/day isn't crap. That's basically maintenance calories for a sedentary person of that weight.....I'm surprised he isn't losing weight!!

Comment

got tons of pms saying that naps sends people vials that r not marked and unlabled...! and sometimes the gear is bunk...! and many people have ordered and their package didnt arrive till now for 3 months...! WOW
      Sounds like someone is trolling. If you are not down with Naps, then begone, unless you have nothing better to do, which doesn't appear so. Because out of all the posts I see from you, it is the same thing.

And about the delivery, once the item has shipped cry about customs and the postal service not Naps.

Comment

ah so firefox is the problem i'll try explorer

Comment

no luck there either, keeps sayin i have wrong password even though i know i have the right 1.request a new 1 with either firefox or explorer but its not sent.

Comment

and what about the guy who has a thread on the anabolics section of his first cycle of test and he is in week 9 with no progress and saying the gear is bunk!... i just wonder...it is simple...this is naps site...so i guess most of u either members reps of naps or u r all kissing his ass...and too cwards to say the truth...
            I will go check out this thread and i will put money on it his trainging and diet suck ass, gear is no miracle but i will put my life on naps products not being bunk, who cares i rep for them i will put my life, job and reputation on it, your coming off more and more like a troll or someone that works for another source, prove otherwise to me my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterja View Post
              no luck there either, keeps sayin i have wrong password even though i know i have the right 1.request a new 1 with either firefox or explorer but its not sent.
              open a ticket and ask for a password reset.

Comment

but i will be a little agressive and will order tomorrow from naps and lets see how things will be
                i hope teamnaps pisses in your vial
                Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                  i always ignore dogs like u!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamNaps View Post
                    open a ticket and ask for a password reset.
                    i reseted the password which said in return it was sent to my email succesfully but again nothing there.now i cant even log in.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterja View Post
                      i reseted the password which said in return it was sent to my email succesfully but again nothing there.now i cant even log in.
                      Shoot me a pm bro.

Comment

maged, you come here talkin shit I hope that you didn't think you wouldn't get it back!!! I will not bad mouth you or anyone else, I don't think it's fare for you to say the things you are saying here with out knowing the whole story. A lot of the newbies yell first before they know whats up, thats what your hearing. There where delays but now NAPS is g2g. Your order will be what you want and arrive on time, I have placed many orders with NAPS so I now from experience and I am not a rep but a fan!
                        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                        Chat Box Talk And Rules
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

i always ignore dogs like u!
                          replying is not ignoring, your show more ignorance everytime you post
                          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                            Amen brother!!! Maged you are by far the most ignorant fuck i've ever talked to on any forum. You run around here talkin shit to and about other people AND about naps. Then you are retarded enough to order from them?? Lmfao. Fuck pissin in it, i hope naps shits in your vials bro. I think it should be noted, you are not wanted here dude!

Comment

I will go check out this thread and i will put money on it his trainging and diet suck ass, gear is no miracle but i will put my life on naps products not being bunk, who cares i rep for them i will put my life, job and reputation on it, your coming off more and more like a troll or someone that works for another source, prove otherwise to me my friend.
                              Dude this maged guy is a joker! I vouch for geneza gear. I'm on it now, ill post pics of me and the gear. A guy that weighs 195 and eats 3000 calories and only 250grams of protein is lucky to not lose weigh if hes training hard so...team naps ur right, the guys diet sucks. Naps is golden along with geneza. Maged fuck off

Comment

Shoot me a pm bro.
                                thanks pm sent

Comment

Working...
                                X