This is for the skeptics..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is for the skeptics..

So some of you guys that have been here a while know that i went on a rampage approximately 3 weeks and 2 days ago about how naps had not gotten my order to me yet and they werent deserving of all the props they have been getting. Then i had a little concern about the product that had been sent to me because of the numbers not coming back as authentic...Well im glad to announce that naps and gp have made me eat my words 30 days ago i started gp dbol @ 30mgs/day, gp test cyp 500mgs/week along with deca at 400mgs/week. I am a believer and im here to tell you that this shit is g2g. The dbol has my bench up 25lbs and deads/squats are up 40-50lbs. I have oily skin and acne along with very intense pumps! These pumps are what you dream of. Just like Arnold says, "its as satisfying to me as having sex with a woman and cumming" lol. These infuckingsane pumps started 2 days ago. They were amazing before this dont get me wrong, but i can feel the test building up and the pumps now are just so sick. The gp test cyp is going to work and now that i can feel it for sure and know that its g2g, i had to come here and share with you what im experiencing. I feel like i owe it to you guys, to the mods here, and to naps. I am so excited to know that all these horror stories were bullshit and i cant wait to do many more cycles of gp's gear. It's great gear, better than the axio i used last time, results wise, and injecting wise. The gp gear is smooth like you wouldnt believe. No stiff painful legs or any of that. I inject quads and the axio gear had me limping the day or 2 after, gp's gear hasnt hurt or left me limping a bit. In fact, i feel like i havent pinned at all. I'm in love right now and i want to just say thanks to naps and jm for steering me their way. Customer for life
    Last edited by dboss10; 05-08-2011, 07:45 AM.

Good to Hear Bro.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Good to hear Dboss. U got pics to log with us?

Comment

no pics, no camera. I'll get one though and start posting some up.

Comment

That's awesome bro!! I agree. Very top notch stuff.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
          X