"tiatropin"???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "tiatropin"???

Allegedly rHGH. Label says "TIAtropin" Not "TAItropin" got it from another well-known source (who ships FAST...too fast?)

Anyone heard of or tried this stuff? Blue tops. Labels rinse right off in water. Stuff is hard to dissolve quickly. I'm assuming totally fake?

If you google Taitropin, it's everywhere. Even that source's site says "Taitropin"-- only the labels On the bottles they shipped me read TIAtropin.

I hate getting ripped off.

I thought I heard these were the new Kigs under new name? I may be wrong or they were wrong.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Your tops should have the word taitropin stamped on them do they?? I betcha they don't by the sounds of things you got some fakes bro
      Attached Files
      Last edited by limo; 05-05-2011, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Dude I paid 350 $ for 10 ml of test back when I was 22 now that's a rip off
        You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

fake fake fake.

- The stuff gave me a rash.
          - I did 10 ius of nutrasweet a day and got no HGH-related sides.
          - The idiots misspelled the name of the actual product on their inkjet-printed labels. It's "TAItropin" not "TIAtropin"
          - They left the batch# and expiration date fields blank, but printed those words on the labels anyway.
          - The labels rinse right off.
          - They come in unmarked blue tops in a plain white box
          - The powder inside doesn't dissolve very easily unless you really shake and stir. Like spirolina.

Just FYI, I think y'all know who the scammers are. They have a number you can call on their homepage. They take credit cards. Ship insanely fast. Like 4 days. And provide the finest quality artificial sweetener money can buy. H-1 is a NO GO despite their GLOOOOOWING reviews on the main review boards (that they obviously paid someone inside a lot of money to control). Stay away.

Comment

Bro i feel bad for you.........for starters man theres no way you should be shaking the vials.....a little swirl maybe but no shaking it destroys the (HGH) of course when your starting with something else i guess theres no GH to destroy......Sucks man I think you should name the site so none of the other members get taken for a ride (check with a mod first if its ok to call them out so you dont get in trouble)

Comment

But what about the TAItropin? Any good. Those who got bunk kigs are being offered the TAIs as a replacement. How is one to know this in not crap as well.

Comment

Sounds like another re-labeled bluetop generic. Stick to whats been proven good!

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
                  Sounds like another re-labeled bluetop generic. Stick to whats been proven good!
                  Yeah, Too much of this shit going around. I know I bitch about NAPS shipping however its probably the only one id go to for HGH as you know itd be real..........
                  There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                  X