Generic labs and Geneza pharma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
    there was no infection, you are correct. i wasnt meaning there was one, but if im not 110% confident with my source, thats the first thing that comes to mind. but i agree, we all take this risk, and sometime i take a step back and ponder, the crazy things we do trying to get big....
    Absolutly...The F-ked up Gov't does not realize that they have caused more Harm than good by making Roids illegal. and I am not sure I would have hit those unmarked vials
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
      i believe many of us know the situation, their was a shipping issue a few months back and the person ordered certain products but received unmarked vials.
      They began taking the AAS assuming they where (Test.Primo+Mast) but they where all Test, he experienced Gyno issues...many Big Dogs on this board tryed to help him (which was great) but he did not believe he receive satisfactory help from the supplier.
      (please feel free to correct or add if u know more)

Whether u deal with N__s or Sears their r always going to be errors + mistakes.
      Almost had it... no shipping issue I got my order in time..this is not my first rodeo bro,, when I place an order I forget it, just cause I know what Im ordering, Like I said before no bashing at all.. all I wanted was a response, If you pay for something and u get something different I just dont think thats right.. they should just have unmarked vials with prices so they wont be any confusions..... and no response just delete all threads and kick him out WOW GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Comment

SORRY maged we hijacked ur Thread -
        Originally posted by LifeStyle View Post
        Almost had it... no shipping issue I got my order in time..this is not my first rodeo bro,, when I place an order I forget it, just cause I know what Im ordering, Like I said before no bashing at all.. all I wanted was a response, If you pay for something and u get something different I just dont think thats right.. they should just have unmarked vials with prices so they wont be any confusions..... and no response just delete all threads and kick him out WOW GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
        I feel for you Bro. I believe ur post's should have remained. if we do not learn from our mistakes we are bound to repeat them.
        ODB
        Last edited by ODB; 05-05-2011, 02:43 PM.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
          i believe many of us know the situation, their was a shipping issue a few months back and the person ordered certain products but received unmarked vials.
          They began taking the AAS assuming they where (Test.Primo+Mast) but they where all Test, he experienced Gyno issues...many Big Dogs on this board tryed to help him (which was great) but he did not believe he receive satisfactory help from the supplier.
          (please feel free to correct or add if u know more)

Whether u deal with N__s or Sears their r always going to be errors + mistakes.
          excuse me but i dont understand what u mean by this specially unmarked vials, what does that mean?

Comment

you sir, are treading on dangerous grounds...
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

you sir, are treading on dangerous grounds...
              u r not so funny little guy...! i asked a question, either u just answer it or shut up!

Comment

Originally posted by maged View Post
                u r not so funny little guy...! i asked a question, either u just answer it or shut up!
                it wasnt meant to be funny. it was me suggesting that you stfu before you get banned. if you know one person has already been banned for speaking of the exact issues we are discussing now, what do you expect to get from it? i already hinted at it once, but you are just too dumb to see it...

if they kicked him out for saying that, why would u post it publicly? you just repeated what someone got kicked out for saying?
                you need to use your brain every once in a while, just rake a step back and reread your posts and think about it

excuse me but i dont understand what u mean by this specially unmarked vials, what does that mean?
                ummm, what exactly do YOU think it means? unmarked vials... what does that mean to you?

lab results doesnt show anything...i can make a cooking oil vial and get it tested with a 300mg/ml test or what ever i want to...it is not so hard to do that...i was just about to order and have a full trust in gp gear and naps...but this guys message have made me confused rly...so i want more feedback plz...with photos if u can
                wth are you talking about here? and with photos of what?

look im not into bashing people, but youre not using your head at all and you are taking blind shots at me for making suggestions. if you need to know anymore than what has been discussed here, i recommend you contact an admin. none of us here want to beat a deadhorse about a topic that keep resulting in such actions

Comment

Yea I was wondering the same thing photos of what lol im not sure what this guy is looking for but it seems like a fight or something he's getting good advice and he won't take it lol

Comment

I've got generic labs test e and gp test e. Im trying generic labs for my first cycle.

Comment

then why this guy sent me this message!!!!!!!!!
                      I get emails saying I can increase my penis size. Why are they sending these to me?

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
                        I get emails saying I can increase my penis size. Why are they sending these to me?
                        How do they know u have a small penis????
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Listen; if you receive a vial of a liquid or a pill in a bag from a foreign manufacturer whom you have never met personally and have no idea who sent it to you or what the fuck it is……I highly suggest you do not put it in your body! I’m just saying.

Comment

Wouldn’t that be cool if they had steroids for your penis? Mine would be 20”…..I’m just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by unionbrother View Post
                              Wouldn’t that be cool if they had steroids for your penis? Mine would be 20”…..I’m just saying.
                              supposably they do, its a dht cream

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by unionbrother View Post
                                supposably they do, its a dht cream
                                I think it is Andactin RonnyT has thread on it ; http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...ghlight=ronnyt
                                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                                X