Generic labs and Geneza pharma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic labs and Geneza pharma

any experience on these 2 labs? generic labs and geneza pharma? which is better?
    any feedback will be appreciated

i've used GP gear alomst exclusively for awhile now. started using it when they first came out. i've used almost everything they carry at least once. products like test, dbol and deca, i've used several times. always consistant and always have had the results i expect and demand.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

ive run geneza a few times and had great results as well. never tried generic labs, i think their names runs me off
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I have tried generic labs test E. It was average. Nothing special. I would go with GP. Most lab analysis I have seen on GP injectable and orals over overdosed .
        Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

i got this private message from a guy...can u guys explain...cuz i am rly starting to get confused!!!

here is the message:

Hey bro was doing a gp-primo/gp mast/ gp winny tabs/gp test....... They all Suck, if u got it from naps.. I spent about $800 with naps and got a bunch of test bro.. this was my cycle..
          Test- 250mg week
          primo 600mg week
          mast 400mg week
          Winny tabs 40mg ed

And got a massive gyno symptoms bro.. and sent tickets, emails , pms and nothing.. But they did kick me out and deleted all my threads and posts... I had to re-register.. Im letting everybody know what naps is all about. and I have e-mails from the mods to prove it if I have to bro.. stay away from naps...

Comment

Wow my gear was g2g naps is slow to ship but gear is good
            You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

GP its pretty g2g

Comment

then why this guy sent me this message!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He sent that message cause he's a clown I love go and gl is not bad either there's thousands of people that have used gp and loved it including me go on our sponsors site and look at the lab results gp gtg period

Comment

Originally posted by ment to juice View Post
                    He sent that message cause he's a clown I love go and gl is not bad either there's thousands of people that have used gp and loved it including me go on our sponsors site and look at the lab results gp gtg period
                    lab results doesnt show anything...i can make a cooking oil vial and get it tested with a 300mg/ml test or what ever i want to...it is not so hard to do that...i was just about to order and have a full trust in gp gear and naps...but this guys message have made me confused rly...so i want more feedback plz...with photos if u can

Comment

if they kicked him out for saying that, why would u post it publicly? you just repeated what someone got kicked out for saying?

Comment

Originally posted by maged View Post
                        then why this guy sent me this message!!!!!!!!!
                        i believe many of us know the situation, their was a shipping issue a few months back and the person ordered certain products but received unmarked vials.
                        They began taking the AAS assuming they where (Test.Primo+Mast) but they where all Test, he experienced Gyno issues...many Big Dogs on this board tryed to help him (which was great) but he did not believe he receive satisfactory help from the supplier.
                        (please feel free to correct or add if u know more)

Whether u deal with N__s or Sears their r always going to be errors + mistakes.
                        ODB
                        Last edited by ODB; 05-05-2011, 02:54 PM.
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

yea, but sears isnt going to cause a staph infection. and im not saying our sponsor is either, but i wouldnt compare a deformed handtool with a dirty or mislabeled compound that you are going to inject into your body

Comment

from what I know their was no infection just too much test causing Gyno (which he was trying to avoid)
                            we all take risk with this you have to decide for yourself.
                            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

there was no infection, you are correct. i wasnt meaning there was one, but if im not 110% confident with my source, thats the first thing that comes to mind. but i agree, we all take this risk, and sometime i take a step back and ponder, the crazy things we do trying to get big....

Comment

Working...
                              X