Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very helpful reading with lots of information!

Comment

About Ready to Come Off a Cycle

Thank you for the great info. Unfortunately, it's a bit confusing to me. I'm new at Cycling and like others, I wish I'd known of this site earlier. The nice thing is I will be much better prepared next time.

I'm about ready to come off a cycle of Tren and Sust. I've been on for 12 weeks. What should someone take/do to keep as much of their gains as possible? Please keep it simple if possible.

Expect Success!

Comment

Thank you for the great info. Unfortunately, it's a bit confusing to me. I'm new at Cycling and like others, I wish I'd known of this site earlier. The nice thing is I will be much better prepared next time.

I'm about ready to come off a cycle of Tren and Sust. I've been on for 12 weeks. What should someone take/do to keep as much of their gains as possible? Please keep it simple if possible.

Expect Success!

Comment

Originally posted by NoExcuses View Post

Expect Success!

Sust 500mgs for 12 or 15 weeks

Tren E 200mgs for 10 weeks

Nolva 10mgs ED while on...

PCT: Nolva and Clomid

Thanks!!

Comment

Great one!

Comment

Every protein I consume makes my body pimple.

--------------------------------------------------

نرم افزار حسابداری

Comment

Great
                نرم افزار حسابداری آرپا
                آرمان حساب

Comment

Working...
                X