Has anyone tried GP's oral tren???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried GP's oral tren???

I'm looking for a good 8 week cutting cycle and was planning on running...

GP test prop (75mg/eod, week 1-8)
    GP tren ace (100mg/eod, week 1-6)
    GP winny (50mg/ed, week 2-8)
    GP adex (.5/ed, week 1-8).

I would rather run oral tren, but I dont know if oral tren is legit. I've seen too many mixed reviews to feel comfortable replacing the inject tren with the oral. I wanted to know if anyone has tried GP's oral tren, and if so, how did you like it? Results? Thanks guys. I hope you can help

Imo I would go with the injectable tren oral is gtg but is brutal on the liver

Comment

Yes. I agree. Just go with the Tren Ace. I'd switch the winny with Mast ... winny is tough on joints you won't be able to lift heavy from it. Think mast is a better choice.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

oral tren isn't a replacement for injectable. you only want to run it for a few wks because it is pretty toxic.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I started my cycle of Sust and oral Tren yesterday. Gonna take about 500-750 mgs of Sut first 4 weeks then add about 300 mgs of Prop weeks 5-16. As far as the oral Tren I started yesterday w/ 500 mcg, one pill in the am and one before dinner. If I feel good @ 500 mcg after the first two weeks gonna up it to 750 mcgs for week 3. Then i'm gonna take a few weeks off with the Tren and just run the Sust/ Prop but add some Proviron and Winny tabs. Planning on running GP 50 mg tabs for 8 weeks, then take week 13 off and just do the Sust/Prop and Proviron. Then I am going back to the oral tren for the last 3 weeks of my cycle starting w/ 500 mcg per day.
          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

thanks guys. Hey Sam, is there anything in my cycle you would change? I'm currently 188 lbs at 13% bf and want to get down to 10%. What do you think about clen or T3

Comment

Just so you know thedopt, I love tren and have taken it with all of my previous 5 cycles but ran a different one each time (ace, enth, and hex). The GP oral tren was so cheap I had to try it out. Anyway, I took a shot of Sust on Tuesday night and one tab of oral tren after my workout. Took one tab of tren in the am and one about 2 hours before my workout yesterday and noticed a big increase in strength. It's gotta be from the tren becuase I doubt the Sust hit me yet. I'm taking about 1g of milk thistle per day so hopefully the sides won't be too bad. I've been sweating like a pig and my appetite has already increased, but I will keep you posted with my progress.
              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

disco, yep, sounds like oral tren all right. its some strong stuff! i have used it at the end of a hard cutting diet to give that extra punch befoer getting on stage. it was good, but for me, it still doesn't beat the magic of halo.

thedepot, sounds like you have a solid plan. i might run it a little longer and since you're cutting, i would rather run the tren at the end vs at the start. something like...

1-10 prop
                3-10 tren ace
                7-10 winny

that way, everything kind of builds into a crescendo as you're getting leaner. when i diet for a show, i usually go about 16 wks. for the first 8 wks, i use nothing but test and adex. then around 8 wks out. i'll add a hardener like tren or tren and mast. then at 4 wks out, i'll add an oral to really pull it together. the cycle has a sense of moving forward...constant progression.

you should be able to get well below 10%BF in 10 wks. if you bust ass, you should be able to get in near contest shape if you have the time energy and know how to diet yourself in. 3% fat loss, you can do standing on your head

i might not start with quite as much adex. the stuff is strong and you dont want to shut your estrogen down completely. maybe .5mgEOD and you can up it near the end as you're drying out.

if you're interested, look for my thead called "my take on t3". its a little different than the standard internet plan, but it works well.
                sam1976
                Last edited by sam1976; 04-28-2011, 10:26 PM.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I am currently taking t3, and my plan is very similar to your thread sam1976. Makes me feel a bit more confident, sharing the same views.

Here is the link btw: http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-My-Take-On-T3

Comment

Working...
                  X