Have a little faith in Naps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a little faith in Naps

Like many of you i was waiting for my order " large order", it was shipped 3/9 and i recieved it 4/23. the delays are not Naps fault its in the delievery my order was posted marked 3/31 their countrys stamp. You should all plan ahead dont order when u need it order 2 months before. Thank You Naps
    SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you're back Matty! How was the trip? Congrats on receiving your order, what did you get? I have the utmost faith in Naps, been waiting 6 weeks so should be here any day now. I even put in a second order last week and it was shipped on Monday. Hopefully the second one doesn't take as long but we will see.
    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Good post man.

Guys this is a dangerous game you're playing so better it takes a little longer but gets there,than rushing and getting it taken or worse....A knock on your door.

As Matt said,order long in advance not when you're out.Give yourself and Naps enough time.

Comment

The trip was great Italy was amazing , I was getting a little nervous about my order couse a friend put an order in 4 weeks after me and got it 2 weeks ago ,then I got a call from someone else who's order was shipped 3/7 and he got it 4/15 so I felt better. I got a nice order Test-E,Mast-E, EQ,Winny tabs and proviron I am set. I have been on Test-E and EQ for 10 weeks now.
        SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Try!ng to have faith!Its hard ,my order shipped feb 12th,my bro ordered 4 weeks ago and he got his stuff already!

Comment

Originally posted by Matty051 View Post
            The trip was great Italy was amazing , I was getting a little nervous about my order couse a friend put an order in 4 weeks after me and got it 2 weeks ago ,then I got a call from someone else who's order was shipped 3/7 and he got it 4/15 so I felt better. I got a nice order Test-E,Mast-E, EQ,Winny tabs and proviron I am set. I have been on Test-E and EQ for 10 weeks now.
            That's great bro, glad you enjoyed the trip. Haven't been over there yet but I really need to make it sooner than later. So you like enathate huh, did you go with the GP line? It makes me way to bloated. I got some prop, sust, oral tren, winny tabs and proviron coming gonna run that for about 16 weeks and also t3, clomid, nolva, hcg. I'm about 180 now wanna see if i can get to 200, never been over 190 so guess we will see.
            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Gotta have faith in Naps as they are the best around and always come thru !! They love you. LOL
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Good Stuff, glad to see it made it all the way to the East Coast.
                Anyways , good luck brutha!

Comment

Working...
                X