No announcement yet.

What keeps you motivated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me,Music is the biggest motivator as it helps to drive out the aches and pains while I crank up the speed and resistance on various machines.
    best diet plans

Comment

I like to compete with myself, as a result I'm never fully satisfied. I work for new goals in strength and routines constantly, and a few gazes from the smokin ladies in my gym don't hurt! There's nothing like finishing a workout and having a few ladies wanting to know if I'm going to the steam room or sausna. Of course the answer is always YES! POUND! POUND! INTO THE GROUND!
      Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

^^ haha jelly very nice yeah I think my biggest motivator is the girls , the mirror , and music .

Comment

Originally posted by Scout200 View Post
          My motivation is really derived from my three young kids... I feel like I'm always on the run (usually chasing them lol) and have to keep up! Also, I want play with them on the field, not watch them on the sidelines...
          I have three little ones as well, I think about being able to help them in athetics and hopefully inspire them to keep fit.

Comment

My motivators are staying out of trouble, looking the best I can, and just those be4 and after pics are enough to do it for me. Nd some Jack3d

Comment

Working...
            X